Chapter 19

—---------------------------------------------------------'Y/n

'Y/n... Miyuki... Akane... Yayoi... Nao... Reika... I'm so glad you six are the Precure-kuru!' Thought Candy as she looked at the group who was talking with each other.

"I'm done!" Yelled Candy as she gathered papers and went up the bamboo tree to place the papers there.

"Candy. We're gonna leave," said y/n as Candy yells, "Wait for me-kuru!" Candy hops down and into y/n's arms. Pop meanwhile opens the portal.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Villain pov
—---------------------------------------------------------
Rascal was playing with his cards as he thought about Candy's powers then stops, "I knew it... That fairy might just lead me to the Miracle Jewel after all..." Then Brute came and he was very annoyed, "Rascal! Why did you waste my time calling me out here-oni?"

Rascal just smiles turning to him, "Just the man I've been waiting for!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
Normal pov
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Wow, look at all the people!" Said Miyuki. Then Pop asked, "Are they all here to view the meteor shower-de gozaru?" Miyuki answers, "Yeah. This is the best place in town for stargazing!" Then Nao yelled with Akane, "Hey, over here!"

Reika smiled, "Let's join them." Y/n nods as she carries Candy as she was happy that she had a different hairstyle.
-
They reached to a quiet spot and sat down. Miyuki commented, "So pretty... it's like the stars are about to tain down on us..." The rest of the group followed and layer down. Y/n decided to sit instead as Pop nods, "It is truly beautiful-de gozaru. It reminds me so much of Marchenland-de gozaru."

"Marchenland, huh?"

"What's it like, anyway?"

"Hopefully, I'll be able to show you all one day-de gozaru."

"I can't wait!"

"You came from Marchenland too, right, Candy and Y/n?"

"Yup-kuru!"

"I guess...."

"When I first met the two of you, I thought, "This has to be the start of a really happy adventure!""

"Kuru?"

"Hm?"

"Turns out I was right! Since I met the two of you, I've made all these wonderful friends. I'm so ultra happy now!"

"Kuru!"

'That's sweet... and the first time a person said that...'

Until Nao points in the air, "A shooting star!"

"Seriously?!"

"Where!"

They saw many shooting stars in the sky.

'It's.... beautiful' Thought y/n as she stood up with the group.

"Come on guys, make a wish!"

"Kuru?"