Chapter 37

—---------------------------------------------------------"Alright, everybody ready?" Asked the Director

"Alright, everybody ready?" Asked the Director. Until Pop says, "Director-dono?" The Director turns to him, "Yeah?" "I would like to request a role in this feature too-de gozaru," said Pop.

The Director commented, "You're a cute little thing, aren't you?" Then Pop Retorted, "I am a man! A proud man, who strives to cast away the label of "cute"-de gozaru!" "Well then, you'd better prove that to the camera! You've got gusto, kid, and I like it!" "Oh, I'm not really... able to deny that!" "The heck? You ain't this cocky normally!" "I want to be in a movie too-kuru..." Then the Director points to Candy, "Hey! What exactly is that thing? It's been on my mind since I saw you girls!"

Y/n answers as Miyuki covered Candy's mouth, "It's a plushie that I made." "Well, it's very cute! I think we could include her as a kind-hearted monster working with the humans!" "I'm a fairy, not a monster-kuru!" "Huh? Well... Our cast is assembled! Let's take this for a spin! But..." He then points to both Pop and Y/n as the two stare at each other in confusion.

He shouted, "How about the two of you have a romance after meeting each other?" Pop blushed a bit as y/n tilts her head, "Ok?"
—---------------------------------------------------------
"So, in this scene, the princess and her sister is taking refuge at the dumpling shop when the kunoichi makes an appearance to save the both of them from the monster. We are ready to roll!"

Akane panicked, "What?! No rehearsals?!" Nao then says, "The Director likes doing things spontaneously, apparently." "Does he actually know what the heck he's doing?" Questioned Akane. Y/n just looks to Pop as she turns back to read her lines.

"Light's, camera, action!"

Miyuki ate a dang stick as Yayoi comes out asking, "Is everything to your liking, Madame?" "It's very good! I'm ultra happy!" Yelled Miyuki. "English in a period drama...? For real...?"

Y/n was being dragged by Reika as she shouted, "Help me! Please, somebody, you have to help us!" "What's the matter, Reika?" Asked Yayoi. Reika answered, "We're being hounded by a paranormal poltergeist!" That made Miyuki worried, "P-Paranormal poltergeist?" "What?"

That's when Akane climbed upside down then stood up, "You ain't thinking of getting away from me, are you, Princesses?" "Wait, you're using your Osakan dialect?" Asked Yayoi. "Maybe she's an Osakarachnid!"

Then Nao came, "Hold it!" She jumped down, "The kunoichi is here!" She jumps in front of both Reika and Y/n, "I shall protect you, Princesses!" "The heck!" Nao holds a ball, "I'm throwing down the gauntlet!" "Bring it on!"

"Kunoichi Shot!"

"Siren Spider Fire!"

"You can beat her!" Cheered Candy, Miyuki, and Yayoi.

Then Nao missed a kick as she pretended to lose, "I lost..." Then Akane puts an arm around y/n as y/n closed her eyes, "Guess that means I'm taking your sister!" "No!" Yelled Reika. Then they heard Pop shout, "Stop right there!" Akane asked, "The heck are you?!" "I roam free, with but the wind as my guide! I am known... as Pop the Wanderer, at your service-de gozaru!"

"That's more like it!" Yelled Miyuki. "You're so cool, Onii-chan, kuru!" Yelled Candy. Then Pop pulled out his sword, "Your villainy will be permitted not a second longer! Let us do battle-de gozaru!" "Fine by me!" Yelled Akane as she pushed Y/n to the side as Reika caught her.

The two dashed towards each other then suddenly they went past each other with Akane falling down defeated, "I-I lost..." "Yet again, I'm forced to cut down a worthless foe-de gozaru..." says Pop as he puts away his sword.

Then the girls with y/n went over to Pop. Y/n says, "Thank you for saving us. You're very strong." "Alas, I must take my leave," said Pop as he turned around. Then y/n says with her arm up, "Um... Would you at least tell us your name?" Pop without turning around answers, "My name is Pop the Wandere. Though the name is of little consequence... [Turns his head] But... I can tell I'll meet you again." He opens his eyes to meet yours as Spider Siren Yelled, "Then why bother giving it?!" "Farewell, my friends," said Pop as he turns around and leaves.

"Thank you, Pop! Thank you so much!"

Them the Director shouted, "Cut!" Everyone turns to the other group.

"Oh boy..." sweatdropped Miyuki. "We're gonna get roasted," whispered Akane. "I'm so sorry! We messed up your entire script!" Yelled Miyuki. Then the Director says, "That was absolutely incredible!" "What?"

Then the guy went up to them, "You girls are redefining my entire image for this movie! Would you kind being in a few more scenes?"