Chapter 27

—---------------------------------------------------------"Oooh, fishing for water balloons! Let's do it!" Yelled Yayoi

"Oooh, fishing for water balloons! Let's do it!" Yelled Yayoi. Akane agreed raising her hand in the air.

So the group heads there and does the game. Some of them failed and some of them did it. As usual Reika and Y/n got the most.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then the group was eating a chocolate covered banana. Y/n hummed as she asked, "What's next?" Then Miyuki answered, "I say we go eat all the yummy foods we can!" Akane agreed as Nao also agreed. Candy finished hers, "I want some corn on the cob! I would quite enjoy having some takoyaki again."

"Reika knows what's up!"

"Well, my vote's for yakisoba!"

"There'll be time for all of them!"

Then y/n noticed the weight off of her head as Reika asked, "Say, Y/n-san..... where is Candy?" Miyuki hummed as she looked on y/n's head to see Candy gone.

"Wh-wha? [Stands up] Candy?" Asked a worried Miyuki. As y/n also stood up.
—---------------------------------------------------------
The group regrouped as Y/n asked, "Did one of you find her?" Akane frowns, "No luck." "Where could she have gone?" Asked Reika. Then Yayoi questioned as she pointed somewhere, "That's not her over there, is it?" Then they saw Candy over at the table.

Miyuki gasped, "Candy!" "It is candy!" Y/n can see Candy tearing up as Miyuki asked about what to do next. Then Reika had determination, "It seems we have no choice but to win her back fear and square."

"Fair and square?"

Then the group goes to the old guy on the chair as he says, "It's 300 yen to play the game." Then y/n took out 300 yen as Miyuki counted it and gasped, "You have exactly 300!" Y/n looked at her as she says, "I have more then that...." "What do you mean?" Y/n shrugged not answering.

Then Reika got five hoops as she says, "Sorry, y/n, but we only got five chanced to play." Y/n shrugs, "It's fine, I believe that you guys can get it."

After getting Candy, they quickly left to the forest as Candy cried on y/n's chest.

"Onii-san!"

Candy continued to cry into y/n chest as she comforted her by patting her on the back. Until they heard the Witch, "Stop right there-da wasa!"

The Witch removed a mask as Akane yelled, "The heck are you doing at our festival?!" Brooha laughs, "I'm here to crush it like the flimsy excuse for an event it is-da wasa!" She then pulled out a book and the place changed as she got the dark negative energy from the humans.