Chapter 41

—---------------------------------------------------------"This cannot be!" Yelled Rascal

"This cannot be!" Yelled Rascal. Meanwhile joker while holding Pop who was holding Candy. Pop shouted, "You did it-de gozaru!" The girls hopped out of the cards as it breaks. "No...!" Joker caught the falling Decor as Pop says, "Now we have all of the Decors-de gozaru!"

"How could my Bad End Precure be defeated?!" Yelled Rascal. Happy yelled, "Rascal! We won't lose to you, no matter what! And we won't let you give our planet a Bad End!"

Then Rascal began to cry as Joker tilts her head being very confused. That's until he began to crazily laugh. "What?" "You really don't get it, do you?! You're already too late, you dumb brats!"

Joker asked, "What do you mean?" "The time has come! Oh! This is your current at last, Pierrot-sama! Now, rise and shine!" Then the egg suddenly disappeared as Happy pointed it out. Until joker felt ink dropped onto her cheek as she touched it, "Isn't this.." That's when Happy yelled, "The ink they use to make Bad Ends!" "The black ink!" That's when they heard laughing as they saw Rascal melting into ink.

"Oh, this is an honor! King Pierrot designs to absorb me into his being... Let us grant this world a Bad End together!" Then he melted into a puddle of ink then Joker felt like throwing up as she fell onto her knees as she threw up a lot of ink. The group panicked, "Joker!?" Happy was so confused, "What on Earth is happening?" Until the place began to shake.

Then Purpleish dark monsters came out from the ground. Joker stopped throwing up as the ink she threw up disappeared. Joker looked up to see the same monsters, 'Oh, dear...'

"They're... the true titans of despair, the ones that gave Marchenland its Bad End-de gozaru!" Joker looked to Pop as he held the Crown Decor, "Candy! Here, your final Decor-de gozaru! Let us pray for a miracle!" Then the Jewel started to glow. "Candy!"