Chapter 22

—---------------------------------------------------------"Is this the Royal Queen?!" Exclaimed a surprised Miyuki as they looked to the the large and tall Queen

"Is this the Royal Queen?!" Exclaimed a surprised Miyuki as they looked to the the large and tall Queen.

"Can you hear us, Royal Queen?" Yelled Miyuki as she got no answer. Reika pointed it out as Nao asked, "Isn't the Royal Queen supposed to revive if we collect all the Decors?"

"Why isn't the Royal Queen waking up, Onii-chan-kuru?" Asked Candy. Pop sighs, "Well, while I have done quite a bit of reading on the subject-de gozaru, I'm not..."

Then Miyuki claps both of her hands, "I know! The Queen must not be a morning person!" Pop fell down as Candy tilts her head, "Kuru?" Y/n looked down to Pop as she went down to him as Yayoi agreed, "Oh, I know that feeling! I know I need to get up, but my bed just feels so comfy, I can't bear to get up!"

Nao and Akane had a sweatdrop.

Y/n picked Pop back up as he yelled, "I have an idea-de Gozaru! [Y/n places him down as he turns to the group minus Y/n] As you've come all this way to Marchenland-de gozaru, perhaps you should take a look around-de gozaru."

"You don't mind?!" Asked Miyuki. "Of course not-de gozaru." Candy smiles brightly as she jumped onto Y/n's hand, "I'll take you on a tour of Marchenland-kuru!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
Pierrot's Spikey egg was just floating around in space.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then y/n heard soldiers as they were saying: "One, two!" Nao commented, "They're so cute!" "They're the palace guards-kuru!" Miyuki waved, "Hi there! Nice to meet you, we're..." Until the guards quickly ran away as y/n sighed.

"What did we do? I thought y/n was here before?" Asked Yayoi. Pop answered, "They've never seen more humans before, so they must be terrified-de gozaru." "Ain't much good at defendin' the place then, huh?" Questioned Akane.

"Easily scared, huh? I must apologize for starting them then," says Reika. Then Candy yelled, "I know! You should just make yourselves into fairies too-kuru!" "What do you mean by that," Asked y/n. Then Pop took out some of his fur, "I believe she means this-de gozaru...." Then he blew them onto the girls transforming them into fairies.

Then y/n noticed that she was a bit shorted then pop and the other girls, 'What....?'

"We turned into fairies!"
"You're so cute, Nao!"
"Those looks fit the both of ya to a tee, Reika and Y/n!"
"I believe it rather suits you, Akane!"
"You too, Miyuki!"
"Lets all say funny things at the end of our sentences! You know, like Candy's "-kuru"!"
"That'd be adorable! I'll go with "Yayo", then, yayo!"
"And I'll use "Nao", nao!"
"You should go for "Ya'll" Then, Akane!"
"That's not funny, ya'll!"
"I think "indeed" would be good for you, Reika!"
"Would it, indeed?"
"I think "Sleep" would work for you, y/n!"
"Why, Sleep?"
"Yep! Just like that!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n decided to go on her own as she was playing with small fireflies.

"We turned into fairies!""You're so cute, Nao!""Those looks fit the both of ya to a tee, Reika and Y/n!""I believe it rather suits you, Akane!""You too, Miyuki!""Lets all say funny things at the end of our sentences! You know, like Candy's "-kuru"...

—---------------------------------------------------------
Rascal appeared as he held the spiked egg, "Ah! There you are." Then he went back to the three other villains as they were laying down defeated.

"Rise and shine!" Yelled Rascal. But the three didn't wake up so he used dark energy to wake them up. "Morning, my dears!"

"Is it morning already?" Asked Ulric. "That was a good sleep-oni!" "What's that you've got-wasa?" "This is Emperor Pierrot." The three turned shocked. "Why's he stuck like that?!" Asked Ulric.

Rascal frowns, "He was but a step away from completing his resurrection, but then the Precure threw a kink in the works." "Damn it! Remember what they did to us?" [There not talking about y/n or Joker since she isn't really in the battle] "I hate them-oni!" "Quiet down, now," glared Rascal. They did as told as he explains, "Those Precure are incapable of truly besting our master. [Grins] We should focus our efforts on ensuring Emperor Pierrot revives properly and completely this time."

"What do you mean-oni?"

"I'll need you to gather even more Bad Energy than before..." gained Rascal as he held two red nose as he crushed them together to make it bigger. Then he continued with his grin growing wide, "With these giant noses!"

"What are those?"

"The Precure have gained access to new powers. This is our means of leveling the field. I must warn you though, these noses are rather dangerous. Use then with the utmost care." "Leave it to me. You want Bad Energy? You got it." Then Rascal lifts a finger, "And two more things. I'd like you to search for the Miracle Jewel." "What's the other thing?" "I'd like you to try to get Y/n or Joker if you want it like that."