Chapter 4: Car Chase!

Once the crate dropped. They heard Wasabi's screams until he calmed down as they saw Baymax holding th3 crate up. Hiro yelled, "Go! Baymax get him!" Y/n looked at Baymax in confusion but that's when Go Go grabbed Hiro's and Y/n's arm as she pushed them into the van.

"Baymax can handle the guy!" Retorted Hiro until Baymax was yeeted back as it crashed onto Wasabi's van. There wasn't enough room in the van so y/n was just sitting on the Van's floor whatever it's called ┐( ̄^ ̄)┌.

Baymax: Oh, no.

They looked back to see the masked person looking at them as Y/n stood up holding Wasabi's seat, "Wasabi! Go!" Wasabi did as told as he began to drive. Go Go said, "Hiro. Explanation. Now." Hiro responed, "He stole my microbots. He started the fire. I-I don't know who he is! [notices the person] Baymax, palm-heel strike!"

Baymax did as told which pushes them back a bit as Wasabi continued to drive.

Go Go yelled, "Hard left!" The masked person continued to follow them as y/n sighs. Fred looked behind as he said, "That mask, the black suit... We're under attack from a super villain, people! I mean, how cool is that? I mean, it's scary, obviously. But how cool!"

Honey and Y/n just shook their heads at him.

Thats until Wasabi hits the breaks. Go Go shouted, "Why are we stopped?" "The light's red!" Responded Wasabi. Y/n yelled, "There is no red lights when we are being chased!" Then the green light turned on as Wasabi continued to drive. Wasabi panicked yelled, "Why is he trying to kill us? [Peeks head out of window] Um, why are you trying to kill us?" Fred answered, "It's a classic villain. We've seen too much!" Honey tried to calm everyone which only backfires when Fred shouted, "Car!" "He's trying to kill us!"

Go Go asked, "Did you just put your blinker on?" Wasabi responded, "You have to indicate your turn! It's the law!" Go Go got annoyed, "Thats it." She took out her gum as she pushed him away from the wheel and sat on the driver's seat as she did the driving as You tightly held onto the seat.

Then they saw the masked person as Go Go harshly turns to the right. Wasabi was screaming as Go Go continued to drive. Then they went passed the ally way as Go Go continued driving. Then they saw the Masked Person against as Go Go switched the controls as it drove and jumped onto the bridge that was in front of them.

"Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this guy!" Yelled Hiro as he moved to the seat next to Go Go and Wasabi as Y/n took the seat in the middle of Honey and Fred as she looked behind to check if the masked person is following them close or not.

Thats when Hiro yelped as Baymax puts him back.

Baymax: Seatbelts save lives. Buckle up, everytime.

Y/n sighs as Wasabi was still worried and screaming his lungs out. They passed by a train rails 🚂🚋🚃🚋🚃🚋🚃.

Honey asked, "Did we lose him?" Y/n shouted, "Watch out!" As Microbots went over to turn the Van as it made a tunnel for them. 'Wait a minut-' thought y/n until the Van went into the ocean waters.