Chapter 5: Mansion

Y/n coughed out water as she groans, "What happened?" Go Go answered, "You almost drowned when we crashed into the ocean." Y/n nods as she was hugged by Hiro.

Baymax: You require warmth. Your body has low temperature.

Y/n nods at the info as Fred says, "I know a place."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Mini timeskip˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The group were following Fred over to a large house as y/n raised a brow. Honey asked, "Where are we?" Hiro asked, " Where are you going, Fred?" Fred looked to them, "Welcome to mi Casa. That's French for "front door."" Honey said, "It's really not."

Go Go spoke, "Listen, nitwit. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the mood for any..." Y/n rubbed her arms onto the sides of her own body, 'So cold....' That's when a Butler came out, "Welcome home, Master Frederick." Fred turned to him, "Heathcliff, my man! Come on in, guys. We'll be safe in here." Baymax tilts his head as y/n thought, 'Adorable.' Fred fist bumps Heathcliff as the group went into the house.

Y/n held onto Baymax's large arm, 'Hmmm, surprisely squishy.' Y/n humed as she squished her right face onto it. Honey questioned, "This is your house?" Go Go said, "I thought you lived under a bridge."

They walked into the hallway as Fred responded, "Well, technically it belongs to my parents. Theyre on a vacation on the family island. You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic." He clapped his hands as the doors opened to a normal living area, well mostly since its sorta like his room?

Go Go said, "You gotta be kidding me." Wasabi whispered, "If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask, I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today." Go Go humed in agreement as Y/n also nods in agreement as she looked at the photo of Fred on top of a white tiger, 'Strange.'

Then she saw Hiro began to write something on a paper as she and Baymax went over to him. Y/n then sat next to Hiro as the two got hugged by Baymax. Baymax began to get a up as y/n hums. Then the rest of the group joined. Y/n then fell asleep as Hiro finished drawing.

Hiro turned as he asked, "Does this symbol mean anything to you guys?" Fred answered, "Yes! It's a bird!" "No."

Hiro shook his head as he looked to him, "The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it." Then Baymax removed himself off of Hiro and y/n as she softly sleeps or softly snores.

Baymax: Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state.

Go Go looked surprise d, "Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is." Then Fred said, "I have a theory. Also is y/n just sleeping?" The group looked to a peacefully sleeping y/n. Baymax just head pats her.

Baymax: She is taking a nap. It seems to me that she hadn't gotten any sleep before.

Hiro nods as he looked to her, "I can explain everything to her when we finish talking." Honey smiled, "That's so sweet of you, Hiro." Hiro just chuckles as he looked away.