Chapter 40

—---------------------------------------------------------"Really, thank you, girls! We've shot one fantastic movie thanks to you six! Make sure you come to the press showing!"

"Really, thank you, girls! We've shot one fantastic movie thanks to you six! Make sure you come to the press showing!"

"We will! Thank you very much!" Said Miyuki. Until Akane asked, "Miyuki, the heck are we gonna do about that camera? It was filming the whole thing!" Miyuki panicky yelled, "Oh God, what are we gonna go?!" Until Pop says, "No need to worry."

"Pop?" Y/n questioned as the group turns to him. He holds up something as y/n questioned it. Pop answered, "The very taoe they were recording with. I'll erase any sections containing the Precurez and return it before they know it's gone-de gozaru yo." Miyuki sighed, "Thank goodness..."

"Onii-chan's really something-kuru!"

Y/n just hums as she looked at Pop who walked away.
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Without further ago, we present the finished version of our new movie, Monster All Stars DX! We hope you enjoy all it has to offer!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
I wanna kinda finish this so, let's skip over to the last..... three episodes... God damn this is long just like how it's going to be in the next chapters of fandoms sigh...