Chapter 35

Episode 33—---------------------------------------------------------"We've come here for a tour of the filming at Period Drama Studio Park," said Miyuki as she took a photo

Episode 33
—---------------------------------------------------------
"We've come here for a tour of the filming at Period Drama Studio Park," said Miyuki as she took a photo.

Then Pop popped out from Nao's bag as she said, "And Pop's joined us, too!" Then the two actors pulled out swords and attacked each other with pop becoming amazed.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then they looked to the poster as Pop says, "So these are the samurai movies I've heard so much about!" "This is a monster movie rather than a samurai one, though," said Akane.

Yayoi began to fangirl, "There's this really cool scene where this female ninja, a kunoichi, takes out a big monster!" "Through, uh,Pop... weren'tcha supposed to be getting back to Marchenland?" Asked Akane. As Pop answers, "Nay! Passing up the chance to lend myself to a samurai movie would be an eternal stain upon my conscience!" "Alright, sure! But ya know you ain't actually gonna be in it, right?"

Then suddenly Miyuki says, "I've got you caught in my web now, kunoichi!" Then Yayoi retorts, "You dare show yourself, Siren Spider?! I shall vanquish thee!" The two began to act as a villain and hero. Akane began to join in too, "Siren Spider!" "Get your hands off Yayoi," Yelled Nao as she also joined. Meanwhile Reika and Y/n just stand off to the side watching.

Then a random guy shouted, "Eurka!" As he stopped din front of the group, "You there! Would you girls like to be in a movie?" "In a movie?" Asked y/n as she tilts her head.