Chapter 42

—---------------------------------------------------------Then the blinding light goes away as the group and Pop saw golden glow instead

Then the blinding light goes away as the group and Pop saw golden glow instead.

Joker spoke as they saw the queen, "Royal Queen-sama?"

Royal Queen: Long have I waited for this moment. At last, your true identity has awakened. The future of Marchenland is now in your hands. Our new queen, Royal Candy!

'Royal Candy looks so cute and beautiful,' Thought Joker.

Royal Candy opens her eyes as she says, "I heard your voiced calling to me-kuru!" "Is that you, Candy..?" Asked Happy. Pop yelled, "It is! Is has to be-ds gozatta ka!" Royal Candy turns to her mom, "Royal Queen-sama!"

'Wait... wouldn't pop also be a royal or does he not have it?' Thought Joker.

Royal Queen: Candy, I must apologize to you. If only I had more power to give...

Royal Candy denies, "No, Royal Queen-sama! You're the mother of all fairies in Marchenland-kuru! We all love you, I love you, no matter what-kuru!"

Royal Queen: Thank you, Candy. Thank you, Pop. Thank you, Y/n. And thank you, brave youths. The pages of your future remain yet blank... Your hearts shall be the ones to fill those pages with a new tale... [tearing up] I shall always be watching over you from afar...

Royal Candy: Royal Queen-sama!

That's until a very bright glow came from Candy as she whispered, "The Miracle Jewel..."

Royal Queen: The Muracle Jewel may not have the power to grant wishes... but with its power, I know you shall find a glimmer of hope even in the depths of despair. I pry its light fills your future forevermore....

Then she vanished making joker put her hands on her chest, 'Royal Queen-sama.....'

Then the book suddenly appeared in front of Joker, "The Precure Book. [Opens the book] It's still blank inside!" Royal Candy says, "It's just as the Queen said. Your futures are for you to decide-kuru." Miyuki smiles, "Yeah. There's a bright future waiting for us..."

The group: Lets go and find it together!