Chapter 14

—---------------------------------------------------------"Alright! We're finally in Osaka!"

"Alright! We're finally in Osaka!"

Meanwhile y/n was sitting next to Nao as she debated on telling the group about Rascal, but decided against it since it'll add more problems which y/n doesn't want to do. That's when Nao spoke as y/n popped out of thought, "All that tasty okomoyaki, pork skewers, tofu upon and takoyaki... We've gotta try them all! I spent the morning working out, and I barely had any breakfast to get myself ready!" "You're sure fired up," commented Miyuki.

Reika had her eyes closed while smiling, "I've never eaten takoyaki before, so I'm rather looking forward to it." "You've never eaten takoyaki?!" Said a shocked Akane. Then y/n raised a hand, "I also never tried it before..." "You too?! You two are right together!" Y/n tilts her head at Akane as she nervously giggled, "Oh, nothing."
—---------------------------------------------------------
The teacher spoke, "Today you'll be splitting up into groups to travel the city as you see fit. However, you are high school students and I expect you to keep to your schedules."

Class: Yes, ma'am!

Miyuki smiled, "That'll be no problem! I mean, we're Precures! Our teamwork perfect!" Nao agreed, "We've got a native Osakan with us too, so we'll be fine!" Akane states proudly, "Leave it to me! I'll make sure ya see everything Osaka has to offer! Then we can all share Reika's and Y/n's first takoyaki experience!"

Miyuki and Yayoi: I can't wait!

Reika was holding the booklet, "Shall we check out schedule, then?" Y/n looked to Reika as she opened the booklet, "Osaka Castle, then Nakanoshima, the Tennouji Zoo... [Looks at watch] Oh my, if we don't hurry we won't have time to climb the Tsuutrnkaku Tower!" Y/n sighs as she followed the group as they ran together.
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Osaka Castle sure is huge," Commented Y/n. Reika smiled as she explained, "Osaka Castle was built in 1583, by Toyotomi Hideyoshi. It was a very expensive and lavishly furnished building. However, during the siege of Osaka in 1615..." Y/n felt hungry so she sneakily left the group not noticing that Yayoi, Miyuki, and Candy were being lifted behind by the three.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n continued walking finding nothing as she saw people just walking around so she looked in her bag to see some snacks so she took out a pocky box and eat it as she randomly walked on the streets.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n sighed as she finished two of her snacks, 'I'm surprised that I didn't eat that much.... did something happen that made me lose my memories?' Y/n then noticed the sky turning green, 'Oh dear.... We can't take a break.... I really should be sleeping after this...' Y/n then transformed and ran past the people to go with the group.
—---------------------------------------------------------
"Akanbe!" Yelled a Akanbe as he coughed out something that Nao caught with her hands, "Huh? What's up with these sweets?" She sniffs it to only get back tracked, "Pork and soybeans?!"

"Look! The akanbe has Miyuki, Yayoi, and Candy!" Yelled Akane.

After the rest of the group transformed the Akanbe was still yelling. March asked, "What can we do? They're trapped!" Then Beauty said a plan, "If we can make the Akanbr open it's mouth wide enough, then I believe Happy and Peace can make their escape." Sunny agreed to the plan, "Alright then, let's do this!" Nao spoke, "I'll help too." Joker stepped up, "I'll also help."

So they did their special moves:
- Sunny: Precure Sunny Fire!
- March: Precure March Shoot!
- Beauty: Precure Beauty Blizzard!
- Joker: Precure Joker Card.

Sunny Yelled, "Open wide for a sizzling hot treat! Huh?!" "Akanbe!" "It's not good! Our attacks don't work against the blue nosed Akanbes!" Joker then passed out, but March caught her. Joker then fell asleep.
—---------------------------------------------------------
Joker woke up in Beauty's arms as she yawns a bit as she felt Candy on her stomach. Sunny yelled, "The heck?! You smell of pork and soybeans!"

Joker looked to her to see her look away from Happy. "Curse you, Precure! Fine then! Time to wreak some havoc on this stupid city-da wasa!" Then the Akanbe began to stomp around the city.

So, three (Happy, Peace, and Joker) out of the three girls landed on the ground. Happy shouted, "I'm not going to let you ruin this amazing city!" Then the rest of the girls came as Happy yelled, "Come on!"
—---------------------------------------------------------
Candy: Now, combine your powers-kuru!

Make-up kit: Let's go!

All: Precure Rainbow Healing!
—---------------------------------------------------------
Then they defeated the Akanbe with Brooha yelling, "Fine, Precure! Well continue this another day-da wasa!"

Once she left, everything went back to normal.

(This is boring..... since it'll just be the same... I guess I can just skip some episodes unless it's interesting)

Everyone went back to normal. With Candy on Y/n's right shoulder. Miyuki said with relief, "Thank goodness! Everyone's got their smiles back!" Then Nao blushed out of embarrassment as she commented, "I'm still starving..." "Oh, right! Reika and Y/n still got..." "to try takoyaki!" Continued Akane.

"I almost forgot!" Said Reika as Y/n now had Candy in her hands.

Then they finally got their food and ate together. What a happy ending.