Chapter 44

—---------------------------------------------------------Then Joker was standing up as she coughs a bit as she saw black blinding her as she whispers, 'Oh no

Then Joker was standing up as she coughs a bit as she saw black blinding her as she whispers, 'Oh no... the precure book, wait... what about my friends... I'll have to fight blind for now.'
—---------------------------------------------------------
Long timeskip
—---------------------------------------------------------
Joker's sight came back as she sighed. "You did it, Candy!"

Candy: Thank Goodness... I got to them in time-kuru...

Then she got blasted as Pop yelled, "Candy!"

Pierrot: Now die, in despair's embrace!

Just when he blasted, the group got up and protected her in their new Form.

Pierrot: What?

Joker held Candy who was now in her fairy form.

Happy: Our five lights will blaze a path to the future!

All: Shining bright, Smile Precure!

Pop: Precure! I knew you'd return to us-de gozaru! Wait, that form..?!

Hapoy: Pop. Joker. I'm sorry we worried you. Everything's gonna be fine. Sorry we took so long, Candy..

Pop: Leave Candy in my care, my friends-de gozaru!

Joker nods placing Candy on his bird head.

Pierrot: So, you returned from your Bad End, did you? There's no shining future waiting for you! You shall all fall prey to my Bad End!

Then Happy shot a blast at him as he dodged to the side as it destroyed a giant.

Pierrot: What?!

Then the rest of the group went to destroy the rest of the monsters.

Pierrot: What?! They wiped out my entire force in an instant!

Lucky: Candy risked her life to guide us back back from the darkness. Thanks to Candy, we found the light of hope in the depths of despair. And now I know what hope is! Hope is... friendship! As long as your friends are by your side, you can face whatever the future holds a smile! So we'll keep fighting, together... as Smile Precure!

Pierrot: Silence! I shall erase all you hold dear, and create a Bad End!

Then they defeated him until they saw his face in the sky.

Sunny: The heck is that thing?!

March: This is unreal!

Beauty: It's gargantuan!

Pierrot: Gather to me, the world's Bad Energy! We shall create a world-consuming despair!

Happy: This can't be happening...

Joker: ....This world...