Chapter 3: Comfort Hiro

Y/n was humming to a song as she was looking at the butterflies flying around her. 'This is peaceful... I hope it doesnt change,' thought y/n. That is when she heard an explosion. Y/n became confused, 'What the?' She decided to come over to the noise to see the building on fire.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Timeskip ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Y/n was with a lot of people to give respects to Hiro and Callaghan. Y/n frowns as she looked at the two photos.

Y/n opened an umbrella with the others as they went to the two's graves.

Y/n decided to go over to Hiro's home as she talked with Hiro and Takashi's aunt to pay respects.

☆彡彡 Third Nightミミ☆

Y/n was humming as she turned off the insects as she gently placed them back inside a box. Thats until she heard a knock on the door. Y/n decided to leave the box there as she went over to the door.

Y/n opened it to see Honey as she said, "Baymax called for us because of Hiro." Y/n understood what that meant as she nods.

Y/n followed Honey into a van as she sat on the backsit with Honey and Fred.

- Mini Timeskip -

Y/n then saw Hiro who got spooked and Baymax who was wearing armor. 'Why is he wearing that?' Thought y/n as she followed the group outside to go over to Hiro.

Hiro was panicked as he went over to them, "No, no, no! Get out of here! Go!" Wasabi asked, "Dude, what are you doing out here?" Hiro only stammers, "Nothing! Just out for a walk. Helps my pubescent mood swings." "With Baymax?" Questioned y/n. "Yeah, but you really..." Go Go points to Baymax, "Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?"

Baymax says, "I also know karate." Hiro says, "You guys need to go." Honey was worried as she puts a hand on Hiro's shoulder, "No, dont push us away, Hiro. We're here for you. Thats why Baymax contacted us." "Those who suffer a lost require support from friends and loved ones," explained Baymax. Y/n thought about his words as Hiro said, "Okay, but I..." Baymax asked, "Who would like to share their feelings first?"

Fred answered, "Ooh. Ill go. Okay. [Cleared throat] My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last... Holy mother of Megazon!" The group looked up to what Fred was seeing as they all saw black microbots carrying a large crate as it showed a masked person. 'What the-?!' Thought an alarmed Y/n.

Fred asked, "Am I the only one seeing this?" Honey then took a picture which the masked person turned his head away as he looked back to them as he went to throw the crate at them.