Chapter 25

----------------------------------------------------------"Alright then! Let's make the most out if this festival!" Yelled Miyuki as the whole group did a fist bump in the air

"Alright then! Let's make the most out if this festival!" Yelled Miyuki as the whole group did a fist bump in the air.

So they began to walk together as Candy was awed by everything as y/n began to wonder about what's going on. Then they saw Nao's dad on the drum as Y/n pointed it out. "Keep it up, Dad!" Cheered Nao. "What's that-kuru?" Questioned Candy.

Miyuki answered, "It's a taiko drum." Then Candy's eyes sparkle, "Wow-kuru... there are so many new things to see here-kuru!" Y/n agreed as Reika pointed out, "Well this is your guys' first time at the festival, Candy and N/n."

"There's still a lot more fun stuff to do too!"

"There's lots of yummy things to eat!"

Candy become more at awed as Miyuki began to speak, "And the piece de resistance... the fireworks display!" Y/n asked, "Fireworks..?"

As y/n remembered when she and akaza just peacefully watched the beautiful fireworks, "..."

"What're fireworks-kuru?!"

"They shoot up into the sky and explode, and they make big glory flowers of light in the sky!"

"Flowers..?!"

Then Akane spoke, "Come on, let's get moving!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n was eating blue cotton candy as she tasted it, "It tastes... very sweet..' "Here, Candy!" "What's this-kuru?" Asked Candy. Miyuki answered, "This is cotton Candy. You can just eat it like this... [Eats a a piece of it] It's so sweet!" Candy became interested as she took a piece, "It is-kuru!" Then Candy continued to eat it.
----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n was next to Reika as she stared at the fish, 'They play with fishes here?' "Kuru.." Then Reika gave her something as she held it, "What's this?" Reika explained it with the whole game as Y/n nods.

Y/n looked down as she felt as she saw the fish being very slow as she did as she got different bowls full of fish as it amazed The group.

Akane commented, "Y/n, you've gone pro on the first try!" Y/n looked at the bowls of fish as she shrugged not knowing how to answer.