2: Home

Info: Back in Training mode with the looking threat of Lloyd and the Hypnobrai, Zane wanders after a Falcon and lands himself in a heap of trouble.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Y/n was with Nya and Wu as they rode on kai's dragon over to where the boys were.

Nya yelled, "We're getting out of here because this whole place is coming down!" Cole then jumped behind Y/n as the rest of the boys came and went on the dragon.

Meanwhile the treehouse fell apart as the boys sign. Kai said, "That flute. It cancels their powers." Wu said, "It's as old as the Serpentine themselves. But we must hurry. The monastery's unguarded. Quickly."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o○ timeskip ○o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

O

nce they came, they saw fire and things broken down. Kai said, "We're too late." "Those snakes." Meanwhile they came hear their dragons roaring which made y/n sad.

"Rocky," yelled Cole. Once they landed on the open space. Cole jumped off and left to get Rocky. The rest also jumped off as y/n slides off the dragon as she pets the dragon's head as it growls softy.

Cole frees the dragons as they fly out of their cages. Kai frowns, "Our... Home." Zane looked up to his dragon, "Shard, put this out." Shard did as told as he/she/they blew ice at the burning parts. The fire disappeared as it left ice shards.

"The training equipment, gone."

"Our video games, gone."

Wu was unfazed but worried, "They stole their staff back." Cole asked, "What do we do now?" Then Rocky rubs his head on Cole as he pets his nuzzle gently. Y/n then heard something crushed as she stopped petting Kai's dragon as she heard Kai say, "If you hadn't followed that silly bird, none of this would've happened."

"Kai..."

Jay said, "No. Y/n, he's right. Because of you, my high score has been delted." Zane spoke unfazed, "This is a teaching moment. We must learn from this." Cole yelled, "A teaching moment? What's wrong with you? Dont you get it? Everything is gone!" Wu shouted annoyed, "Enough! We are all at fault. Zane is your brother. Apologize at once." The three boys sigh as they turned which y/n heard Cole say, "I'm sorry, Zane. I--" "Zane?" Y/n and Wu saw Zane fly on Shard as the two leave, leaving y/n to say in her thoughts, 'Strange... How come I didn't hear them, but he seems surprised. But I think he just need time to himself.'

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ timeskip ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Y/n finished eating as she sighed. She then went over to the dragons as she pets them. Kai asked, "Uh, what are we eating again?" Cole complained, "Ugh. Mud Newt. Not bad for something that lives underground." Jay threw his food to the ground, "What? Aah! Ugh! )[throws a stone that makes it to the can] Yeah, a new high score."

The dragons just shake their heads with Y/n as they went back to resting. Y/n just sighs as she head pats the three of them. Wu reminded them, "Remember, we must be thankful for what we still have." Cole questioned, "What do we have? Our home is gone." Kai then said, "You know, I don't miss our home, what I really miss is Zane." Jay agreed, "Yeah, I miss Zane."

Nya asked, "Zane?" "Yeah, Zane. You know, white ninja? The smart, strange one?" "No! It's Zane," said Y/n after she stopped head patting Rocky as it whines. Y/n just giggles as she pats him, "Dont worry, I'll give you more pats later." Rocky growls as he nods.

"Zane!"

The group went over to Zane as Y/n hugs him as Zane pats Y/n's back as Jay apologized, "Oh, Zane. We're so sorry for everything we said. We're a team, and that means we're all responsible." Zane said, "You don't need to apologize to me." Kai asked, "But what about all those awful things we said? Isnt that why you left?" Zane shook his head, "Of course not. I saw the falcon again and I followed him." Y/n smiled, "That's our Zane." The group then hugged Zane as Nya said, "We're happy to have you back."

Zane asked, "Why? Is it my turn to make dinner?" The group laughs as they stopped hugging. Wu answered, "Yes, Zane. We would love for you to make dinner." Zane responded, "But I already made it. Come, ai want to show you what I found. I think you will all be pleased." Y/n then got dragged by Zane as she now has dotted eyes.

♥*♡∞:。.。 timeskip 。.。:∞♡*♥

The group follows Zane who drags Y/n over to see a ship.

I'm too lazy to continued writing.