Chapter 20

Note: I want you guys to ignore the part where y/n shows emotion

Note: I want you guys to ignore the part where y/n shows emotion. It was just a test and im too lazy to change it...

—---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n was tied up behind Candy by cards. However, y/n's Smile Pact is far away from her. That's when Rascal came up from behind as he asked, "There's just a teensy little question I'd like to ask, if you would indulge me. We're you granted any special powers during your time in Marchenland, by any chance? Like, say... the Mircale Jewel?"

"I've never heard of it-kuru."

"You mean that?" Asked y/n as Rascal thought about it and nods. Y/n Retorted, "No one knows if it's true or not. I rather believe it to be fake."

"Are you sure?" Questioned Rascal. Candy yelled, "Leave her alone-kuru!"

Rascal sighs as he floats away.

Y/n sighed as she looked down, 'normally, people would be scared of this height...'

"You're not gonna get away with your mean plans-kuru! The rest of the Precurr are gonna beat you-kuru!"

Rascal turns around as he waved his arms, "You think so, do you? I think you're forgetting that I possess all sixteen Decors right he-" Then he growls, "Well played, Precure. Very well. Well, we only need one more burst of Bad Energy to revive Emperor Pierrot... and what better source for it than them!"

Y/n spoke, "Don't you even dare." "Oh, but I would. But... I'll place you somewhere else, first." That made y/n slightly confused until Rascal puts her over his shoulder with Candy yelling at him as he teleported out.