✧ 15

yeeun opened her eyes and immediately became aware of how awful she felt. her head hurt ever so slightly and her body felt weak all over. she felt tired yet felt so restless at the same time. she sat up and began to get ready. she wasn't sure what time he would want her to come over, they didn't set a time at all, so she decided it was probably best if she was ready earlier.

she freshened up and changed into a comfortable yet dressy outfit. she grabbed her bag and began packing her things, figuring that if she was going to be at his house for a while she may as well use the time to do her school work.

once she was all ready, she picked her up and took it off charge, before messaging chenle.

chenle🏀

hey
just wanted to know what time I should come by?

you can come now if you want too?
whenever you like

I'll come over now then

okay :)
see you soon

she got out of the taxi and looked around, there was no one that she could see but it still made her nervous. she was going to an idols house, an idol from a group that always had fans invading privacy.

nervously she looked at his address again and set off to find it. when she arrived at the home she stood in front of the door, looking around multiple times to double check no one was following her to his house. she took a deep breath and rang his doorbell. within a few seconds, he opened the door with a smile and let her in. she quickly came in and he closed the door behind her.

"I hope you don't mind dogs."
chenle said, looking over his shoulder to her as he locked the door. yeeun shook her head and smiled brightly upon seeing his dog, daegal, happily running around the lounge room with a toy in her mouth.

"oh my gosh she is so cute." yeeun said catching daegal's attention. daegal's ran over to her and started jumping up on her leg. yeeun bent down and pet the dog that was overly excited and continuously licked her.

chenle chuckled at the sight of the his dog and his soulmate excitedly playing with each other, "she loves you." he said, catching yeeun's attention. she looked up at him and smirked. "all dogs love me."

chenle smiled at her before walking away to sit on the couch. she stood up and daegal ran off to play with her toy again, leaving yeeun feeling a bit clueless on what to do. she eventually settled down in the unfamiliar house and sat on the floor, her back leaning against the couch as she typed away on her laptop that rested on the table. chenle sat on the couch, and after a while of watching videos, he fell asleep.