✧ 26

yeeun laid in her bed and scrolled through random posts, perhaps it was because she liked a post about soulmates, but now her entire feed was giving recommendations to posts relating to soulmates.

despite how annoying it was to no longer see anything else, she found herself scrolling through an account of the theories of soulmate marks.

so far she learnt that a lot of people believed the marks represented your soulmate bond and relationship. the only people in the whole world that will have the same tattoo as you, or the other half of your tattoo would be your soulmate. there are many people who have a sun tattoo, a moon tattoo, and lots of other types, but no one will be the same as it will all vary in the design.

she began to look at the comments under a post about sun tattoos and read the top comment with 20k likes out loud, "people who have a sun tattoo are lucky because it is said to be the best tattoo to have. It means you will have a strong loving relationship."

yeeun felt her eyes rolling but continued scrolling and found that a lot of people said the same thing.

she placed her phone down for a second and looked down at her ankle where the tattoo was. it was half of a sun, only completed when chenle stood beside her, his other half completing the sun.

she grabbed her phone and began to search for specific things, things that related to her mark.

what if your soulmate mark is only completed with your soulmate?

'Having half of a full mark means you and your soulmate will have a healthy relationship and extremely loving for one another. It's said it is the best tattoo to have and it usually is almost like a good luck thing.'

comments

user 1,
my soulmate, now husband, and I can vouch that this is true. we've been together since we were teenagers and though it took a while to get close, now that we are, we're inseparable!!

user 2,
I usually ignore theories and shit that relate to me because it gets my hopes up but I am praying this is true. my soulmate and I right now are so awkward and barely see each other until we feel ill. just hoping that this comes true.

user 3,
Mad facts

user 4,
so fake I hate my soulmate but okay.
edit: ok I'm sorry I don't hate them, we get along. stop messaging about how to fix a soulmate bond everyone, I was just dramatic I never hated her.

 stop messaging about how to fix a soulmate bond everyone, I was just dramatic I never hated her

2 baddies & one man

GUYSSSS
IVE BEEN LOOKING ON THE INTERNET AANNNDDDD

minhee
she's about to say the most shocking thing ever

hyunshik
nah she's about to say the most boring thing ever that I'll be shocked from how boring it is

apparently my mark is like related to a healthy relationship and it's the best one and that it's goodluck

minhee
ok
so you came here to brag
can't lie I'd do the same shit but come on 😞😞

hyunshik
It's goodluck?
ok so now you can stop worrying about fans <3

no I can't
all those tattoo meaning things are just hypothetically and people just post their theories on the internet.

minhee
then don't get excited about what your mark tattoo thing could mean

but the comments :(
everyone is hyping it up like it's true

minhee
pick a side yeeun
you either believe it or you don't 😭

hyunshik
the comments aren't everyone in the world though
I'm sure someone with a sun tattoo has the worlds worse soulmate bond right now

minhee
so true

way to kill my mood
</3