✧ 73

8 months later,

she walked out of the chips isle and into the ramen isle. she was looking down at her phone, texting hyunshik about his soulmate troubles. minhee, who still had yet to find her soulmate, was spamming the groupchat pictures of random cat photos she found.

chenle and yeeun were planning to meet at his house later that night, and she was currently looking for food to bring. she lifted her head up and looked at the options of ramen.

she reached out to grab one, while someone else did the exact same thing. Their hands bumped and yeeun pulled her hand back. She went to apologise, but when she looked up, her eyes widened.

"did that really... just happen..?" she muttered, staring up at chenle who was equally as shocked. they didn't plan to meet yet, only adding to the shock of seeing each other so randomly.

"wow... we really are meant to be."
he said as the the two of them burst into laughter, covering their mouths as they tried to keep quiet considering they were in public.

"isn't that exactly how we met?" she asked, still shocked by it all.
"deja vu..." He muttered before he cracked a smile. "deja vu by nct dream is a great song you should listen to it." chenle said jokingly, which earned a shove from yeeun who then grabbed two packets of ramen.

"this is the part where I leave."
she said grinning. she walked past him, only for him to grab her hand and pull her back to him. she spun around and faced him with a toothy smile.

he leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lips, pulling back shortly after to smile at her.
"you're not leaving me this time."

THE END