✧ 42

the class came to an end and despite her desperately wanting to go to her dorm and rest, she took her time packing all of her things. she wanted to delay leaving as much as possible so that if chenle did just happen to be waiting, he would leave before she even got out.

hyunshik leaned against the wall and glared at her as she slowly put her pens into her pencil case.
"I thought you were okay with him now?"
He asked, making her look over at him for a split second.

"I am. I just don't want him to get sick. did you forget his job?" she replied back casually, placing her pencil case into her bag.

hyunshik ignored her and leaned off the wall, approaching her briefly. "go see him, he is probably waiting. I'm leaving to see minhee." he turned on his feet, leaving her practically alone.

she finished packing her things up and finally exited the room, entering the hallway. She looked down to the end where the glass doors stood, revealing the weather. rain was indeed pouring down, exactly like chenle said.

clutching her phone in her hand, she walked down the now empty halls towards the end. as she approached closer, she saw someone standing under the cover just in front of the doors, holding a clear umbrella and a hood over their heads.

she sped her walk up, once close enough she pulled the door open and looked at the male. He turned his head to her and she registered that it was indeed, chenle.

he approached her lowering his mask so she could see his face better. he frowned at her as he stood directly in front of her, handing the umbrella to her.

she had a slight smile on her face, although she was still worried he would get sick, his look of concern made her heart flutter. But the feeling is as replaced soon after, her smile dropping when she looked past chenle and saw a few girls looking their way. they were too far in the distance for her to tell who exactly they were. surely they didn't recognise him? right? her mind began running with suspicions, so yeeun shook her head, walking past chenle and straight into the rain.

with the plan to just walk as fast as she could to her dorm, she sped her steps up until a hand grabbed her own, pulling her back. she stumbled as she was spun around and grabbed onto his hoodie. clutching the fabric in her fist she looked up to his face. one hand was holding hers gently and the other was holding the umbrella over the both of them.

"don't be so stubborn." he said, and although he had his mask back on as well as hair covering his eyes slightly, she could tell he was frowning at her.

"go home chenle. if people see you, we are both dead to many people." she turned on her heel, letting go off him. she went to step out into the rain again yet she felt him tug of her shirt.

pulling her back under the umbrella, she bumped into his body. he took a step back instantly and let go of her shirt, moving to stand next to her.

he smiled down at her and gently guided her to continue walking. she walked slowly next to him, noticing how he kept his head low and he had put his hood over his head to hide even more. despite feeling sick, a smile crawled it's way onto yeeun's lips.