✧ 40

It was the next day and she was getting ready for her class. she felt horrible still, maybe even worse than yesterday but she couldn't skip the class. she texted hyunshik, telling him that she was sick and she would sit at the back of the class in the corner, away from everyone. of course he said he would still sit with her but he also said if she sneezed on him he would end the friendship instantly.

despite her friend knowing, no one else knew she was sick. including her soulmate, chenle, who was still confused as to how she managed to fall back asleep yesterday even after 13 hours of sleep.

she knew in the back of mind, she would have to tell him. they had to meet each other soon but all yeeun could worry about was what if chenle got sick.

yeeun grabbed her mask and put it on, checking herself in the mirror quickly before leaving her dorm and walking down to the courtyard where hyunshik waited patiently waited.

"hey sick girl."
he said as she approached him with a glare. he laughed and picked his bag off the table, swinging it over her shoulder.
"have you told the sm boy?"

"no. I'll tell him if it gets worse. I'll just have to keep canceling on him until I'm better."
hyunshik looked at her with a blank stare, just looking at her as though he was waiting for her realise something. though she too just looked at him with a blank expression.

"you won't get better unless you're with him though." He said, no longer walking as he looked at the girl in disbelief.
"I know but I might get him sick." she said, also stopping and looking back at hyunshik, her eyes glistening with worry.
"yeah but what about the soulmate sickness though?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

she cursed under her breath. "he will get sick either way."

hyunshik rolled his eyes. "just tell him you're sick. I bet he will come running to you."

as much as she didn't want him to go to her instead of resting on his half day off, in the back of her mind she knew it would make sense if he came to her, it would probably make her feel better.

with a sigh, she grabbed her phone out of her pocket and began to text his number.

chenle 🏀

so I know you said you had schedules in the morning
so you might not see this for a while
I just wanted to let you know that I'm sick
10:52 am