✧ 58

chenle 🏀
12:06 AM

I'm outside
should I just go up to your room?

yeah if you don't mind...?
I don't want to run out in my pjs 😭

on my way up

yeeun paced around her room as she waited for him. what if there was another reason he came to see her. like he was hurt? or he got into a fight with someone and was upset about it? what if he wasn't coming here just because he wanted to see her. these were the thoughts going through her mind as she paced nervously.

her thoughts stopped when there was a knock from her door. she instantly rushed over to the door and opened it, revealing chenle dressed in a red hoodie and black sweatpants.

he pulled his mask down as he walked into the room, allowing her to close the door behind him.

"sorry if it's too dark in here, the room light is too bright so I just use the lamp."
she said, turning around to face him.

he shrugged his shoulders and took a step towards her, looking into her eyes as she stood still, looking up at him.

he didn't hesitate when he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him. she gasped lightly in surprise but recovered instantly, her own arms coming up to wrap around his neck. his hand let go of her waist and his arms wrapped around her, tightening the hug. after a few seconds, his face dipped into her neck, resting there.

they stood there by her door like that for a while. just hugging each other tightly as no words were spoken.

he sighed into her neck, closing his eyes as he relaxed into her hold. she too, closed her eyes as she placed her chin on his shoulder.

she soon pulled away from the hug just enough to look at him.
"is something wrong?"
she asked, making him smile and shake his head, pulling her closer again. "no, I just couldn't wait to hug you."

yeeun smile grew as she relaxed back into his touch, stepping up on her tippy toes to hold him even closer. he chuckled and leaned his head back, looking at her face with a grin.
"are you busy tomorrow?"

she mimicked his expression, smiling softly back at him. "I have a class in the afternoon."
he hummed, "but you can sleep in, right?"
she nodded her head, raising an eyebrow at him.
"yeah, why?"

"let's watch a movie."
it was almost 12:30 AM and here they were, hugging in front of her door, planning to stay up later to watch a movie, just to spend more time together.