𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

Y/N POV: Thursday

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

You started off with a bad morning and were now running to your class.

Earlier, Beidou had barged into your room to get you out of bed because you were late and you slept in, this was because you had a small argument with someone last night about your friend who ended up getting 'resolved' by you getting too tired and falling asleep mid-conversation.

"I'm here! Sorry, Mr. Zhongli.." You almost collided with the door frame from running too fast.

"Y/n you're 45 minutes late, do you have a reason?" Your teacher looked at you expectantly

"Sorry, I woke up late" You smiled and walked to your seat after he dismissed you. You tried to rub the exhaustion out of your eyes, but you didn't sleep till around 1 am because you and Xiao hung out late, and then you had an argument with Scaramouche.

You laid your head down because you were still tired and remembered the day before.

During your hangout with Xiao, you both had a lot of fun, or at least you hoped he had fun. Your friend's usually stoic face barely changed but you saw him crack a few small smiles every once in a while. After eating you both went into the park and played at the playground.. well you did and Xiao just sat on a swing and watched you act like a child.

When Xiao walked you back home you finally checked your messages to see a few texts and missed calls from Scaramouche, when you answered you had a disagreement on whether you should be friends with Xiao or not, Scara called him out saying he liked you and you defended him saying you were just friends. You were still annoyed about it but decided to not let it bother you today.

Opening your eyes, you caught Xiao staring at you a little concerned but it wasn't very noticeable. You assumed he was questioning why you were late and gave him a tired smile. He looked away back at the board to listen to Mr. Zhongli finish his lecture.

Your teacher then released you all to work with your partners on the project for the rest of the class.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

You had been finishing your sketch outlines for your painting when you felt Xiao poke you in the shoulder, you turned to look at him and he whispered to you even though Kazuha was going over his speech with Albedo and they weren't paying attention to you.

"Are you okay?" His face seemed as emotionless as ever but his voice reflected his concern which made you smile a little

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired" You yawned and stretched a little bit

"Sorry for keeping you out late" he looked away and looked at your drawing.

"It's ok it's not your fault, I was up later talking to someone" He nodded, and you got lost in your thoughts again thinking if you or Scaramouche are supposed to apologize first. Xiao noticed this and pulled you out of your own head.

"How's the drawing going, is this the archon?" he gestured to your sketch on your canvas

You snapped back to reality and nodded "Yeah it is, and these are supposed to be some of her 'children', the Aranara." You pointed to the little plant-like creatures covering the bottom of the canvas.

"It looks good so far" Xiao smiled a bit and returned to his work as you smiled back. Kazuha and Albedo finished going over his lecture and the former began correcting a few things on his paper.