𝟒𝟖 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Quick quick!" Hu Tao whined as she pushed another stack of outfit choices into my arms.

Hu Tao had shown up around 6 to collect me for our "girls' night", and seeing how I was dressed so casually, she was currently forcing me to try on outfits.

At first, I expected the girls' night to just be a hangout but was proven otherwise when Hu Tao showed up in a tight black and red dress and black heels, her makeup was done perfectly and she looked ready to party.

Hu Tao had already done my makeup and hair, leaving us with the decision of clothing.

"Wait wait!" She gasped as I stepped out of my closet, showing her an outfit. "This one! Definitely" She crouched down to grab a pair of matching shoes and handed them to me.

(you can imagine whatever you want to wear)

"Put those on and meet me outside, we're all waiting for you!" Hu Tao was grinning from ear to ear as she skipped out of the room. I heard her say goodbye to Beidou as she exited.

I put on the heels as Hu Tao ordered and grabbed a small purse, stuffed a few necessities like my phone in, then ran out the door as quickly as I could after bidding farewell to Beidou.

After shutting the front door I heard excited squeals and greetings from the car parked in the middle of the road.

There were five girls in the car, most of them I knew but there were two new girls I was yet to meet.

"Get in Y/n!" Rosalyne called from the driver's seat. Ganyu crawled from the passenger's seat to the back of the convertible, she was squished a bit with the other three girls but offered the front seat to me anyway.

I turned around to the back seat to introduce myself to the two new ladies but Hu Tao had already begun the introductions.

"Y/n, meet Yanfei, my girlfriend." She gestured to the pink-haired girl beside her whose face flushed at the title.

"We are not dating Hu. We went on one date and it was a disaster." Yanfei defended with a straight face, although her tinted cheeks conflicted with her statement.

"Sure~" Hu Tao cooed before turning her attention to the young girl with purple hair, "This is Keqing, she's also a part of the student council with Ganyu."

Keqing gave me a nod with a smile, "Pleasure to meet you." Keqing seemed a little stiff, she probably needs this girls' night out just as much as I did.

"Alright enough of that." Rosalyne cut in as she started driving, "First stop! The club!" She cheered.

"What?!" Three voices shrieked from the backseat which made Hu Tao cackle.

"That's illegal. We aren't even old enough yet" Yanfei protested.

"Who cares~" Rosalyne purred, "Y/n darling, pass these out for me, would you?" She handed me a couple of cards. I took a few looks and noticed they were fake IDs.

Suddenly, the idea of this girls' night out became way more enticing than I expected. I passed out the cards to their specified person, ignoring the anxious grumbles of denial.

"Don't worry~ if you don't wanna go, you're free to wait in the car. But- Y/n, Rosa, and I will be inside partying our asses off!" Hu Tao giggled.

"I-I'm not going, I'm gonna stay in the car..." Ganyu mumbled, Keqing looked at her with concern and held her hand.

"I'm gonna stay here with Ganyu, Yanfei?" Keqing looked at the pink-haired girl beside her.

Yanfei looked like she was debating her choices, "Fine, I'll go. But only to make sure you girls don't do anything too obnoxious!" She declares.

"Wooohoo!" Hu Tao cheered and wrapped Yanfei in a tight hug.

"Alright then ladies, in we go." Rosalyne stepped out of the now-parked car and waited for the rest of us to join her.

"You sure you girls will be alright in here?" Yanfei asked Keqing and Ganyu who were shifting to get comfortable in the now open car.

"Yeah, don't worry, you guys go have fun." Keqing insisted before turning to speak with Ganyu.

"Let's go!" Hu Tao wrapped her arm around Yanfei's and pulled her along into the club, showing their fake IDs to the man guarding the door.

I'll be honest, I was slightly nervous but still filled with excitement and anticipation. This must have reflected on my face because Rosalyne took my hand and walked me over. She greeted the bouncer with a wink and he opened the door for her to enter.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

769 words