𝟑𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭

Xiao pov

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"No! I've said it fifty times already!" I was getting ready to throw something at Hu Tao if she kept pestering

"Come on! You love her right?"

Love was a strong word that I didn't feel like using or denying so I didn't respond.

"Do it for Y/n, I'm sure that Scaraboob guy isn't so bad." Hu Tao tilted her head and took a seat on my bed.

"It wouldn't work."

"Venti, help me?" Hu Tao pouted and acted like a disappointed child.

"Listen, Xiao."

'This'll be great coming from him."

"If you-" he was interrupted by the door swinging open with an excited ginger stepping into the room.

"He said yes!" He stood triumphantly with his hands on his hips.

Venti and Hu Tao cheered for a moment and then all three of them looked at me expectantly.

"What?"

"Your turn, buddy!"

"For what?"

Childe sighed and mumbled something about my stupidity but I ignored it.

"To agree to the relationship obviously~!" Hu Tao giggled.

"Hang on- Scaramouche agreed?" Nobody seemed surprised except me, "Scaramouche? The same one who wanted to fight me for existing?" I couldn't believe it.

"Well he technically didn't outright agree but he basically says yes." Childe shrugged.

The group continued to wait expectantly for my response, but I had no idea.

'If there is a chance, should I take it?'

It would be too impulsive to make a decision now, I decided I'd have to think it through.

"I'll think about it."

"Hah! That's exactly was Scaramouche said. Anyways I better go now, grumpy guy has to go apologize so I will see you all later!" Childe skipped out of the room and down the hall.

Scaramouche POV: Before that

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"No."

"Come on!"

"No."

"Rosalyne you deal with him, he doesn't listen to me," Ajax whined.

"Maybe it's because you're an incompetent fool," I grumbled at his stupidity.

After waking up the next day in the hospital, I got reprimanded by some officers over "malicious intent". Since we were both minors, Xiao and I were let off with a warning. Even though I started the fight, I still hoped he'd go to jail or something.

Rosalyne groaned and got off the wall she was leaning on to walk over to me.

"If you want to lose Y/n entirely, be my guest but we both know that is not what you want."

"Obviously not but I can easily just get her back myself, and she'll only be mine."

"Will she ever be yours forever though?"Rosalyne snickered, "Who knows? I imagine a week from now, she'll leave you again for that Xiao boy. He certainly knows how to treat her."