𝟓𝟐 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Took you two long enough." Rosalyne teased.

"Have enough fun?" Xingqui chuckled along with the group, except for Kuni who was not pleased with our extended time, and Xiao who was extremely embarrassed.

"Be quiet already, continue the game." I rolled my eyes, trying to put an end to the joke to save both boys the irritation.

"Alright fine." Venti spun the bottle again. "Next up is..." This time it landed on Kuni who still seemed very disinterested in the game. "Scaramouche!" A few claps from Rosalyne and Ajax were met with the middle finger from Kuni.

"And his partner in the closet will be... Fischl!"

Fischl looked up from the bottle to Kuni. He scoffed and stood up, "Let's go." He held a hand out to her to help her up and the two walked off to the closet.

I was unbothered by this at first but I received a few looks from some friends. I guess they expected me to be jealous that my boyfriend was going into the closet with my friend, but I trusted Kuni and Fischl so I wasn't worried.

Ignoring them, I excused myself and walked off to the kitchen because I wanted a snack.

Xiangling was helping herself to Ajax's fridge and devouring all sorts of things.

"Hey Xiangling," I greeted as I walked in, "Do you know where the snacks are?"

"Ooh! I just finished baking these so they may be a little warm." She handed me a plate of unfrosted chocolate cupcakes.

I marveled at how delicious they looked, Xiangling truly was a masterful chef. I expected some chips or something but this was even better.

"Thanks, Xiangling !" I grabbed a cupcake and walked back upstairs.

As I passed by the room where the closet was, I heard hushed, agitated voices. I decided to brush it off as Kuni being as unapproachable as ever.

Everyone was playing a giant game of Uno now and since they had already begun I decided not to bother them.

Out of boredom, I made my way to Kuni's old room on the other end of the hallway. I guessed it would still have a few of his things since he was still moving from Inazuma to here to Rukkhadevata's house.

I opened the door quietly and stepped into the room, it was quite empty except for a bed and some boxes. A few things were sprawled out on the bare bed next to an open box, it looked like he was looking through it for something.

It was a little surprising to see that he had so much here, seeing how he was only visiting when we stayed with Ajax.

I took a seat on the bed and decided to clean up the ransacked items. There was a small doll in the mess that looked like a children's toy.

As I examined the doll I heard something slam and some shouting from the rooms down the hall. I finished putting the pile of things away and rushed over.

The hangout room was empty so I went to the guest bedroom where the closet was and found everyone crowded in a circle and shouting.

"What the hell?! Get out of here!" Ajax called from the middle of the group.

"Scaramouche, get off!" Fischl's quaking voice pleaded, she sounded afraid.

"Get the fuck off of me, let me go!" Kuni followed by several insults and name-calling. Small cries could be heard from the middle of the group.

"Scaramouche restrain yourself!" Xiao exclaimed.

"That bitch kissed me! And you're telling me to restrain myself? What about Y/n, how would she feel?!"

'What the heck?'

Kazuha stood further back from the group, he looked shocked and angry. I walked up to him to look over his shoulder.

"What's happening?" I asked and received no response.

And then I saw what caused the panic.

Kuni was being restrained by Oz and Xiao, he looked infuriated as he struggled to free himself from their hold. Fischl stood defensively in front of him with her arms sprawled out in front of something.

Someone.

The girl was frantic and afraid, she had a bruise on her cheek and a small cut on her temple. Just like where mine was.

I pushed past Hu Tao and Kazuha, who noticed me and tried to shove me back.

Fischl's head snapped toward my direction when she noticed me.

"Y-Y/n please!"

I walked straight past her and slapped Mona in the face.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A/n

Posting again because I'm motivated and I am honored rn<333

755 words