𝟒𝟓 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The pair of twins turned around to face the two angered guys barging toward them, Aether looked horrifically startled while Lumine seemed slightly less surprised.

Xiao went straight for Aether and shoved him into a wall, this caught Lumine way off guard and she tried to go to help her brother but Scaramouche caught her arms.

"You little asshole!"

Aether squirmed and tried to free himself from Xiao's grasp, but he was unrelenting and kept him pinned to the wall.

"Guys cut it out!" Y/n pleaded, she never seemed to be able to stop the two when it came to violence. "Put him down!"

"Call your little spy dog off of my girlfriend or I swear to Morax I will have Dainsleif's head." Xiao threatened. Nobody was sure if he would follow through with a threat like this which was even more terrifying.

"Get off of him Xiao!" Lumine struggled, unable to free herself from Scaramouche who had a malicious grin, clearly enjoying the chaos.

A crowd began to gather around them all, whispers traveled through the large group but nobody in the inner circle was able to focus on anything on the outside.

"What're you talking about?! I didn't send Dainsleif after anyone! I swear!" Aether looked heartbroken after being accused of such a thing.

"You little liar! You're the only one who would have a reason to-"

"He didn't do it! Let him go!" Lumine shouted.

Xiao stopped for a moment in thought, he quickly dropped Aether who sat frozen on the floor in fear.

It seemed Scaramouche caught onto the situation too, he forced Lumine to look up to meet his flaming violet eyes.

"Really? Who did then?"

"I did!" Lumine confessed with pride. Her head snapped towards Y/n, "Xiao is not yours! He never will be!" She barked.

Xiao forced Lumine from Scaramouche's vicious grasp and glared at her, "Then who's am I?" The question sounded more like a challenge as if she'd keep arguing.

"Obviously-"

"What is going on here?!" Ningguang bellowed and she strut her way to the center of the circle.

Kids began fleeing from the scene, not wanting to take part in punishment but a few stayed behind with phones out, recording.

Xiao and Scaramouche didn't even flinch at the appearance of the School Principal. Y/n looked down in shame, refusing to meet Ningguang's disappointed gaze. Venti slowly started backing away, trying not to get caught up in the predicament.

"My office, all six of you. And don't you dare try running Venti! Go!"

"Ah come on miss! This isn't even my fault this time!" Ningguang sent him a glare and Venti quickly shut up and shuffled away to the office.

"You two! Go now!" Scaramouche and Xiao reluctantly backed away from Lumine who sat flustered on the floor. Aether rushed over to her side as the two supported each other on the walk. Y/n walked quietly, conflicted, while Scaramouche and Xiao stood close by her side.

Upon reaching the room, Ningguang took a seat in her office chair. Aether and Lumine sat together opposite the others, the girl ignoring her brother's questions.