𝟕𝟑 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The group was still yelling when Y/n and Kazuha arrived.

"Come here you stupid ginger-! Call me that one more time and I swear to Mor-"

"Language Xiao." Zhongli spoke sternly as he held Xiao away from murdering Childe inside the police station.

"Xiao, try not to kill anyone, you just got out." All eyes turned to Y/n when she entered the room.

"My savior!" Childe pulled Y/n into a tight hug. "Glad to see you're doing alright!"

"Hi... what's happening?"

"Blatant stupidity," Yanfei answered. "Xiao got out 10 minutes ago and he keeps giving them more reasons to put him back in, and Scaramouche refuses to listen to reason."

"Is Y/n here?" Scaramouche called from the hallway.

"Where is he?"

"Follow me." Yanfei guided Y/n to where his small cell was and Scaramouche looked annoyed as ever.

"Get me out. You're a terrible lawyer you know."

"I'm not even a licensed lawyer, and I've told you what you need to do if you want out." Yanfei shot back at Scaramouche's snappy attitude.

"Not happening. Figure something else out."

"That's not how that works idiot. You need a legal guardian to come and retrieve you." The pink-haired girl facepalmed.

"Ei needs to come get you?" Y/n was a little surprised and worried at the thought of having to see that woman again.

"Allegedly, yes."

"Legally, yes." Yanfei corrected.

"Can't you just get Rukkhadevata?"

"I mean I can, but she won't be able to get you out of here." Yanfei sighed, "I don't understand the issue."

"Just let her call Ei. You were the one who was stupid enough to get arrested too. What did you even do?" Y/n finally asked.

"He tried to fight Childe in the middle of the lobby like an idiot." Xiao suddenly appeared behind the two girls making them jump.

"You both are... ugh, I'm going to call Ei myself-"

"No. Do not do that, I've been purposely ignoring her for a reason." Scaramouche interrupted, not prepared to face the wrath of his mother yet.

"I'm not going to let you sit in this cell forever just because you have mommy issues." Y/n grabbed her phone from her pocket and began searching for Ei's contact.

Y/n had never actually texted the woman but Scaramouche gave her the number in case of an emergency.

Calling... Future Mother-in-law 👹😰
• ──────────────────•

"Either you can talk to her or I will." Y/n held up her phone to show that the phone was ringing.

Scaramouche's frown turned into a smug smile as he read the contact's name. "Future Mother-in-law?"

"What? Is there a problem with that name?" Y/n leaned closer to the bars and grinned.

"Not at all. I quite like it." Scaramouche copied Y/n's actions, leaving a small space separating them between the bars.