𝟓𝟕 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭

3rd Person POV: Monday

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"So she decided to POISON you?!" Yoimiya was stunned at the concept.

"Basically," Y/n shrugged as she walked through the mall with her friends, "She put something in my food to make me sick."

"I'm pretty sure that counts as poisoning..." Shinobu facepalmed. "And yet she was only expelled?"

"Yup."

Shinobu, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Signora, and Y/n were now traversing the mall, peeping in random shops while the boys were off separately at an arcade.

"Ooh Y/n, come look at this!" Yoimiya squealed as she ran into a store nearby.

"Wait up!" Y/n shouted after her as she struggled to keep up with the excited girl's pace.

"Should we go after them?" Ayaka asked the other two girls.

"Hmm, I wanted to go there though." Signora pouted as she pointed to an expensive jewelry store.

"I can't afford that-" Shinobu started before Signora grabbed her hand.

"Don't worry, it's on me." Signora flexed the credit card in her hand as she pulled Shinobu along behind her. Ayaka giggled and followed them inside.

From further away, red eyes pursued the group inside and eventually the watcher followed inside the shop with Y/n and Yoimiya.

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"I love it!" Yoimiya spun in a circle, examining herself in the mirror. The dress she was trying on twirled around her.

"It looks great on you, definitely your style." I chuckled, adoring her excitement towards the orange dress.

"I'm definitely getting this," Yoimiya decided as she walked back into the changing stall, "what about you? You gonna get anything?"

"Hmm, I didn't have much of a chance to shop around so probably not." I answered while taking a quick glance around the shop.

Yoimiya peeked her head over the top of her stall and looked down at me, "Go look for something while I'm in here!" She smirked, "I don't want you going home empty-handed, not while you have Scaramoody's card!"

"Alright, alright, you gonna be okay here on your own?" I asked. Yoimiya reminded me of a child sometimes, if you let her out of your site for too long she'd be halfway across the store somehow.

"Of course!" She blew a few strands of blonde hair away from her face with a pout. "I'm not a little kid!"

As she said that, Yoimiya lost her balance on whatever she was standing on and landed on the floor with a thump.

I couldn't help but laugh at the timing, plenty of people turned to us with weird stares. "You sure about that?" I teased, ignoring the confused customers around us.

"Hmph! Just go look for something!" She groaned as she struggled off the floor.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the front in a bit." I rolled my eyes and walked off to browse some of the clothing racks nearby.

I traced my finger over the variety of fabrics and clothes as I strolled the aisles, stopping occasionally when something caught my eye.

After a few moments, I halted at a dress and pulled it off the hook. I stared in awe, the simple yet appealing design made it impossible not to buy so I searched for my size and continued to walk through the sections.