𝟔𝟓 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Tw: really shitty smutty smut as promised.

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Scaramouche." Xiao stood at the entrance to the back door. "Come on, Y/n wants us to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" Scaramouche stood up from his seat on the patio. "We did what was best for her."

"We still shouldn't have lied about it. You should be able to realize that too." Xiao scoffed at his arrogance. "You had this whole plan thought up to search her house, you don't find that strange or wrong at all?"

Scaramouche paused on his thought and sighed. "Alright fine, it was wrong."

"Save your apology for Y/n. Let's go." Xiao just walked inside to talk to Y/n with Scaramouche following.

((Smut starting now, don't read if your uncomfortable))

2nd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The two stood at the door of your room arguing over who would go in first. Eventually, both of them went in together, unable to come to a consensus.

They walked in, you sat at your desk looking in a mirror with some earphones in.

"Y/n." You swiveled around in the chair and removed your earphones to listen to what they had to say.

"We're sorry." Xiao said while avoiding your expectant frown.

"For?"

"For lying and not telling you about Dottore." Kuni finished.

"And distracting me?" You looked to Xiao, it was genuinely disappointing you to know that it was all apathetic.

"Sorry." Xiao mumbled. He felt bad for using you before and did enjoy you but it was all for a reason outside of what you'd hoped.

You sighed and turned back to your computer screen, "It's fine. Just don't do that again, and no killing people Kuni."

Kuni rolled his eyes and was unsatisfied with your clearly not-fine response and decided to press you for a smile. He wrapped his arms around from behind the chair and rested his neck on your shoulder.

"Don't be mad anymore." He practically whispered in your ear.

"What're you doing?" You turned your head slightly so you could see him in the corner of your eye.

Kuni smirked and began to kiss the side of your neck making you shuffle in your chair. "You?" He asked it like a question as if for consent.

"Kuni," You still felt bad because Xiao was still here and you didn't want to give them both a lack of attention. "We can't..."

You tried to pry Kuni away from your jawline when you felt another pair of lips attacking the opposite side of your neck.

You gasped at the extra sensation and looked at the mirror in front of you. Xiao had begun sucking at your neckline while Kuni was attentive to your face and groped your body.

"Xiao..." You struggled to mumble. He met your eyes in the mirror, he paused and turned your chin to face him.

"It's okay." Xiao kissed your lips softly and lovingly before releasing you.