𝟐𝟒 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦

A/n

very short chapter

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The end of the school day rolled around finally. I had gone back to school during lunch, after sleeping through the first 4 classes.

The student council historian, who turned out to be Albedo, had come to check on me after every class period, as promised by Ganyu.

Kazuha had filled me in on any of the work I missed and I filled him in on why I wasn't in class today, the two of us were now walking out the front gate together.

"I hope you feel better soon then. I'm always available if you need anything"

"Thanks, Kazu"

"Y/n."

Turning around, I was faced with Xiao who grabbed my hand and dragged me away around a corner.

"Woah woah woah!" I managed to free my hand and stopped in place. "Don't kidnap me," I joked. Xiao was not joking, he had a serious face on.

"Listen, I think it's obvious how I feel." I nodded and Xiao looked away, seemingly embarrassed, "and I don't know how to deal with something complicated."

Xiao looked up again and stared me in the eyes. "So I need a straight answer."

I stared back, confused.

'Straight answer on what?'

I tilted my head and Xiao groaned. "Do you like me?"

Xiao POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/n's eyes widened at my question and she looked panicked, probably not knowing what to say.

'Just say something.'

This may have been too abrupt for her but I've always been unapologetically blunt and Y/n knows that.

I was gonna elaborate further in case she didn't understand but she cut me off.

"Yes, I do." Y/n looked sure of herself.

To be honest, I didn't plan this far. I didn't know what to do from this point forward.

'Well she still has a boyfriend'

"And your boyfriend?"

"I'll talk to him" Y/n grabbed my hand and held it tightly. "It's not working with him, and it's what's best for everyone..."

She stopped herself and looked down, she looked a little sad. "And I want to see how this turns out." Y/n took a deep breath and straightened up.

"I'm going to break up with Scaramouche."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A/n

bye bye, scara<3