𝟓𝟏 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

An abundance of suggestive comments and kissy-kissies, be prepared lol

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"For Archon's sake... BE QUIET IN THERE ALREADY!"

Hu Tao and Yanfei were currently in an empty closet THREE rooms away yet Xiao was still fed up with hearing the giggles and other sounds coming from the closet.

Everyone except Xiangling agreed to participate in the game. Xiangling, being the sweetheart she is, didn't want to take the chance of ruining a relationship and preferred to keep snacking so she stayed in the kitchen.

"How much longer?" Ajax complained.

Venti glanced at his phone and began to count down from three with his fingers.

"3...2...1" His phone began to ring as the timer went off. "I'll go get them!" Venti stood up and walked out, returning with the two girls.

Hu Tao was grinning ear to ear and giggling while Yanfei's face was as pink as her hair.

"Finally. You guys are obnoxiously loud."

"Aiya, be quiet Xiao, don't act like it'd be any different for you and Y/n." Hu Tao rolled her eyes, I stifled a laugh as Xiao immediately shut up and turned red.

I took a glance at Kuni to catch his reaction to Hu Tao's comment. He seemed surprisingly calm and unbothered but he caught my look.

Kuni rolled his eyes, "Who's next?"

"Let's see!" Venti reached over for his empty bottle of wine that rolled over in the corner. "Participant number one is..." he spun the bottle in a circle, it made a few spins and eventually landed on Ajax.

Recently, Ajax had been obviously distracted by looming disappointment in his ex, Lumine. He insisted he was fine and refocused his attention elsewhere.

"Woo! My turn, which lucky lady will join me?"

"Correction. Unlucky." Kuni snickered, and a few silenced laughs echoed through the group while Venti began to spin the bottle a second time.

This time around it landed on Rosalyne. She smirked and stood up from her seat on the floor.

"Let's go then Ajax, let's see who's the lucky one~." Rosalyne remarked as she strutted out of the room. Ajax's Adam's Apple bobbed as he swallowed harshly and followed behind her.

In between each turn of 7 minutes, everyone spread out and did what they wanted. I was playing a "short" Uno game against Venti, Albedo, and Kazuha.

"Stop reversing the goddamn game!" Venti wailed as he continued to draw cards from the pile.

"Hehe stop not having any yellows." I teased, enjoying his suffering.

"How do you not have the corresponding color or number?" Albedo asked, genuinely confused.

"I don't fucking know?!" Venti whined when he finally got a yellow and put it on the pile, he had about 15 cards in his hand by now.

"A pity, truly." Kazuha sympathized as he put his card down, Albedo murmured something in agreement as he put a card down as well.

"Uno!" I exclaimed and clapped my hands together as I put my card down.

"What the fuck?! Why was nobody watching her amount of cards?" Venti exclaimed.