𝟓𝟑 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Y/n get off! Please!" Fischl continued to shout pleas for her friend.

"Pull her off!" Hu Tao whined.

"Just let her, she deserves it." Signora chuckled as she stood with her back to Y/n.

Scaramouche, Signora, and Childe continued to stand between the rest of the friends as Y/n fought Mona.

"Be quiet, look at her!" Xiao shouted

"Get off of me!" Mona struggled to fight back.

Y/n was blinded by warranted rage. All she could see was a void of hatred that consumed her.

Mona had poisoned her, attacked her, bullied her, and now kissed her boyfriend. Y/n was officially over fighting down the urge to resist, and now that she could, she would.

The enraged girl paused from hitting Mona to look up at her frightened friends. At the realization, Y/n looked down at the beaten girl and reluctantly got off of her.

Mona lay weak on the floor and try to sit up. Her bottom lip was bleeding, one of her eyes was turning purple as it fluttered in pain, and her cheek was red from the harsh slap Y/n hit her with. The damage dealt was worse than when Mona attacked her.

Y/n looked down, still not content with the damage for what she'd done. Her knuckles clenched tightly as she held back the urge to hit Mona again.

"I am done putting up with you." She bent down and glared at Mona. "If you try to pull any more stupid shit again... a bruised face won't be all I'll condemn you to."

Mona looked up at her and forced her eye open. She grit her teeth and bit back a snarky comment. Considering the pain she was in, all she could was glare. Y/n stood up and stormed out of the room.

Everyone was stunned. Childe turned back to Mona, who was now being nurtured by Fischl.

"I want you both to get the hell out of my house, or I will call the police." Childe threatened, Fischl flinched and began helping Mona up and out of the house.

Oz stared in disbelief as Fischl continued to coax Mona out of the home and mumbling words of comfort to her friend, he sighed at her naïvety and trailed behind after bidding goodbye to a few new friends.

Xingqui and Chongyun excused themselves to leave after the fight. They collected Xiangling and the trio left, not wanting to impose any more on the situation. Albedo also left shortly after.

Venti let out a big exhale and dropped to the floor, "I'm not drunk enough for this."

Hu Tao slid beside him and pulled her knees to her chest. "This is getting a little out of hand..." she mumbled and Venti wrapped her in a hug.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes at everyone's "sensitivity" and began to walk off after Y/n but Xiao stopped him.

"You're coming with me."

Scaramouche scoffed and followed Xiao out of the room.

"What?"

"How could you let her do that?!" Xiao asked in disbelief. "She could've gotten hurt!"

"But she didn't. Just like we all knew." Scaramouche crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Besides, we would've intervened if it got worse. Y/n has self-control, I'll give her that."