𝟒𝟗 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

A/n

Posting this now because I was bored

TW: Mentions of physical assault/sexual assault, underage drinking, and pedophilia.

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/n was blinded as she entered. The club was loud and bright, different colored lights danced around the floor. In the center of the huge building was a colorful glass floor where tons of people were grouped together in pairs, dancing with each other.

Signora led Y/n through the crowd and over to where Hu Tao and Yanfei were curled up on a couch. Yanfei looked nervous but tried to stay calm, she was leaning into Hu Tao's arm.

Hu Tao sat comfortably with her feet propped up on a small coffee table, clearly enjoying the atmosphere and close proximity of Yanfei's startled self.

"Took you, girls, long enough!" Hu Tao teased, "You want something to drink~?" She held up a small glass that contained some kind of alcoholic beverage. Yanfei snatched it from her hand and placed it back on the table.

"No, they don't, I'm not letting you drink tonight Hu, and you too Y/n" Yanfei carried concern in her voice as she denied their chance at drinking. Hu Tao pouted but Y/n was relieved.

"Yeah, I didn't plan on drinking either. Not my thing..." Y/n's face turned somber for a second but Signora quickly snapped her attention.

"Well I will be drinking tonight thank you very much~" Signora swiped up the drink Yanfei put on the table and drank it in one quick swig. She hummed in delight, "Now. Who's ready to dance?" She grinned.

"Me!" Hu Tao jumped up from the couch, forgetting about Yanfei who almost fell to the floor. She mumbled an apology and pulled her up.

"Let's do it!" Y/n bounded toward the colorful glass floor with her friends trailing behind.

They all moved to a slightly more open space where they could all stay close together.

Hu Tao danced with Yanfei, twirling and prancing around her. Yanfei couldn't force down her smile as she laughed bashfully at her crush's antics.

It seemed Signora had chosen her boy for the night and wandered off somewhere.

Y/n tried to stay in close proximity with the other two girls on the dance floor but eventually got lost in the fun and ended up somewhere random in the crowds of people.

Spinning and swaying to the music was all she could think about and Y/n let her worries wash away for the first time in weeks. She forgot about school, the stalkers, her relationship, and her family. All that occupied her mind was the joy of the party.

After some time, Y/n grew tired and stumbled her way out of the hoard of people and over to an empty table, a waitress came by and offered her a drink which she accepted.

Taking a sip, Y/n quickly realized that this was alcohol and spit it out onto the table. She mumbled an oops under her breath and pushed the cup away from her reach.

Y/n stood at the table and watch as people partied and danced, couples walked in and out of bathrooms together, one of those couples being Signora and another stunned man around her age.

Y/n giggled as the shocked boy stumbled somewhere to his friends as the proud Signora strutted toward her.

"Having fun?" Signora asked, barely audible over the music.