𝟔𝟗 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭 𝟑

A/n

Haha chapter 69

Y/n POV: Wednesday

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Running through the halls of the school as soon as the bell rang was difficult. Dodging the hundreds of students in my way to escape my horrific pursuer.

"Hey watch it!"

"Move!"

"Ow!"

I managed to make it out of the crowd and out of school, running somewhere out of sight of the school.

Trying to hold tears from falling, my eyes became blurry and I tripped but was caught by a familiar face.

"Y/n!" Rosalyne wrapped me in her arms as I fell into her. She pulled me close and hurried me behind her.

"Oh... what a surprise to see you La Signora..." He grinned, clapping his hands at my rescue. "And you... Tartaglia, you've both been dearly missed by the Tsaritsa."

"Get out of here Dottore." Ajax spoke firmly but he was clearly nervous.

"My, my, so rude. I haven't even seen our little friend yet." His lips curled up into a jesting grin. "Where is our ol' friendly Balladeer...?" He scanned the surrounding area.

"You're not getting anywhere near Scaramouche." Rosalyne stood tall and regal which greatly conflicted with the scowl of disgust she wore.

"Fine fine, I guess I won't need to once I retrieve my prize..." Most of Dottore's face was hidden by his mask but I could feel his blood-red eyes piercing my soul.

"You're not taking Y/n either!" Ajax shouted, clearly distressed as Dottore took a step closer.

"Oh really...? And how will you ensure that?" He took another step.

"You weren't exactly known for your strength, Doctor." Rosalyne smirked condescendingly and pushed Ajax out of the way.

Ajax stepped away from Dottore and rushed to my side to protect me as Rosalyne had.

"That may be true, but thankfully, I have a few friends who are." He chuckled lowly as a group appeared from behind him.

Two girls who wore the same purple jacket as the one who attacked me in the restroom. Another two guys followed, both dressed in dark hoods, flashing duel knives.

"Y/n go!" Ajax pushed me back for me to start running. I tried to protest but he continued to shout at me to leave.

'What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck?!' My mind screamed as I ran through the streets, not even knowing where I was going.

"Get back here stupid girl!"

"You can run but you can't hide!" A frightening voice boomed as I rounded a corner into an alley.

Behind me, a pair of tall, concerningly large guys chased me. One of them almost collided with a wall as he skidded to a stop when following me into the alley.

A wire fence blocked my exit and I started climbing it, knowing that these two creeps wouldn't be able to follow due to their pace a size.

I climbed over the fence and started running again as the two shouted at me to come back.

Once I was out of their view, I fell back to the wall with a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat from my face.

My phone buzzed in my pocket continuously and I reached to pull it out but a hand slapped over my face and dragged me into the darkness of the alley once again.