𝟔𝟎 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

'Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm.' Both Scaramouche and Y/n repeated in their minds at the sight of each other.

Scaramouche had an all-black outfit that made his luminous indigo eyes shine as he stare back. He wore a tight black turtle neck that was neatly tucked into his pants and a coat resting over his shoulders, resulting in Y/n's face overheating.

Y/n's relatively short red dress made Scaramouche unable to think about anything other than her beauty, he stood frozen with his usual disinterested expression but with a small pink tint overcoming his face

Scaramouche, Heizou, Ayato, Thoma, Childe, and Itto all stood at the entrance of the restaurant, dressed up nicely and waiting patiently for the ladies to arrive.

Ayato already had Thoma wrapped over his arm as the two would be attending together.

Itto stood proudly and strut his way toward Shinobu. "Hello, there beautiful lady!" He grinned, "Would you like to accompany me as my date for this evening?" Itto asked jokingly in a fancy "French" voice.

Shinobu laughed and imitated his tone, "Of course monsieur." She wrapped her hands around his arms as the two cackled together.

Childe wore a smug grin as he danced his way toward Signora who rolled her eyes.

The ginger did a smooth spin when he arrived in front of her, he held up some finger guns and winked.

"How about it?" He held out an arm.

"Don't embarrass me." She held up one hand to stifle her chuckles and the other draped onto Childe's arm.

"Miya? How about it?" Heizou asked.

Yoimiya winced, "ooh... sorry Heizou, my wife is here, I wouldn't dare." She winked and stepped in front of Ayaka who flushed. The blonde took the startled girl's hand and kissed it lightly.

"Would you care to accompany me?" Yoimiya smiled expectantly. Ayaka stumbled on her words for a moment before giving up on speaking and nodding vigorously.

Heizou sighed in joking defeat before shrugging it off, "I guess I'm just unloveable." He fake cried.

"Aww Heizou, you haven't even asked me yet!" Y/n frowned. Heizou's face lit up.

"Not happening," Scaramouche said and quickly held out a hand to stop Heizou from walking any further. "You're going alone. Deal with it."

Heizou pouted and crossed his arms.

"Don't worry Heizou, you can join us! We're just going as friends." Shinobu offered and Heizou quickly joined the duo so he wasn't alone.

Everyone's face turned to face the last remaining couple.