𝟑𝟐 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

A/n

another chapter because someone was nice and called off a bomb on me<33

you know who you are

3rd person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Beidou spoke quietly to the doctor in the corner of the room, while Y/n sat back in her hospital bed and sulked.

Scaramouche and Xiao were equally beaten up from the fight and were currently separated into two different patient rooms.

During the fight both boys were very set on abusing one another, after a few minutes of Y/n's ignored pleas and feeble attempts to pull them apart, several friends appeared and separated the fight. Ajax and Rosalyne together easily managed to pry Scaramouche away, while Hu Tao, Venti, and Kazuha struggled against Xiao, who refused to part from the fight. The two combatants continued to spit insults and threats at each other all the way back to the hospital.

The doctor excused himself from his conversation with Beidou, and she made her way over to Y/n's bed.

Sitting down beside Y/n, Beidou's usually fun and lively attitude was long gone and was replaced by a stern, interrogative stare.

Beidou reached for Y/n's hand and held it reassuringly as her gaze softened. "Please explain," She stopped, and adjusted her seating position so she sat cross-crossed at the end of the bed, "from the beginning, and don't leave anything out."

And so Y/n recounted everything that had happened during the short two weeks she'd been here. Silence ensued after the explanation, Beidou enveloped Y/n in a firm hug and then lectured her over her poor choice of men.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

After being discharged from the hospital, Beidou drove Y/n home for the evening.

A million thoughts swarmed Y/n's head, she was unsure of what to do.

'Neither of them wants to see me most likely...' Y/n thought, small tears developing in the corners of her eyes and she rubbed them away with a sniffle.

Beidou sat silent during the car ride and left Y/n to her thoughts, she reckoned that this was something her younger cousin would have to solve on her own.

When they arrived, Y/n immediately stepped out of the car, went to her room, and slumped into the bed awaiting her arrival.

'Why is this so difficult?'

'Everyone is probably upset with you now'

'You hurt both of them'

'You don't deserve either of them'

Y/n grabbed her pillow and tightened it over her head, in an attempt to silence her own thoughts.

Back at the hospital

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A group of five stayed in the visitor's waiting room. Ajax, Rosalyne, Hu Tao, Venti, and Kazuha all sat around a circular coffee table in silence.

They were all concerned for their friends, and even though Y/n had left earlier with Beidou, everyone remained worried for her as she stayed silent and didn't speak to anyone on her way out the door.