𝟒𝟔 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞"

A/n

Slightly a filler chapter<3

Y/N POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Xiao, you need to tell him."

"Why now?" He grumbled.

"Because of what just happened?" I scoffed, "Zhongli is going to ask why you tried to fight someone today, might as well tell him the whole situation."

Xiao rolled his eyes and reluctantly walked into his house holding my hand, Kuni trailed behind with his hands in his pockets.

"Zhongli." Xiao stopped in front of his father who was drinking a cup of tea on the couch.

"Yes? Hello Y/n," I waved to him in response, "Won't you introduce your other friend?"

"He is not my friend and I'll get to that in a second." Xiao continued to hold my hand and Zhongli finally took notice.

"Y/n and I are dating,"

"Yes, I have come to understand that, what is the importance?"

"Scaramouche and Y/n are also dating." Xiao looked anywhere but at his father who was very confused about what he meant. Zhongli looked even more shocked to hear Scaramouche's name.

"Could you elaborate further?" Zhongli requested. I had taken notice that he had always had an open mind but Xiao had given a very vague description.

"Y/n, you explain it." Xiao turned and whisper to me.

I rolled my eyes and explained the "contract" we agreed on, Zhongli seemed appreciative of the definitive rules we had and listened intently.

After the lecture, Zhongli took a momentary thought, "So... Y/n, You're dating Xiao as well as Ku- Scaramouche." I nodded at his understanding, "so Xiao are you dating Scaramouche?"

Xiao and Scaramouche looked offended as if the thought of liking the other was illegal.

"No." They said in unison.

"Scaramouche, you are Ei's son, correct?"

Kuni seemed confused but nodded.

"Ah. I see, I must go make a phone call." Without saying another word, Zhongli stood up and left the room.

"Ok...?" I was a little surprised at Zhongli's questionable behavior toward Kuni but decided not to ponder it. Kuni and Xiao exchanged a glance before turning to me.

"Time to go home." Xiao mentioned, "I'll explain the fight and everything once he's done." He walked me outside where Kuni drove me home.

Once I reached home, I had to explain what had happened at school to Beidou because Ningguang had already told her the minimal details.

I also was obliged to tell her about my relationship status, Beidou approved of it because she believed I was able to make my own decisions and decided not to interfere. Although she did threaten to kick Kunikuzushi's ass if he did something wrong again.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

After scrolling on my phone, excessively bored, and waiting for something entertaining to appear, I eventually got a notification.

Kazu🍃

• ──────────────────•

Kazu🍃

Hey

You

Hi Kazu!

Kazu🍃

How are you doing?

Venti told me about the altercation

What happened?

You

I'm alright

A lot honestly

Can you meet up?

Id rather talk about it in person

Kazu🍃

Of course

Where do you want to meet?

You

Hmm

Let's go to Wanmin Cafe

I miss their food 😍

Kazu🍃

Haha

Alright

I'll meet you there in ten?

You

Sounds good to me

See you soon!

Kazu🍃

See you N/n

• ──────────────────•

The streets were empty primarily with few cars passing by occasionally, conversations could be heard from inside the cafe as I walked up to the door.

There were lots of people inside the cafe which was surprising because it was a Friday evening. Kazuha was sitting toward the back of the building at a table of two. He noticed my entrance and waved me over.

"Hey, N/n." I waved back and he gestured for me to take a seat in front of him. "So, what happened?"

I told him about the fight and then the office and then the other fight. Kazuha listened intently but was visibly shocked to hear about Lumine.

"You truly are unlucky with boys." He teased after I finished my explanation.

"Maybe, but they're cute boys." I added with a prideful wink.

"You're so weird." Kazuha gave me a big close-eyed grin, his smile was beautiful and bright. It made me wonder why he didn't smile this big often.

"You hurt me." I responded sarcastically with an offended frown to which he responded with a small chuckle.

We talked for a while longer before Kazuha decided to walk me home.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A/n

I completely forgot when I was gonna do the title thing so here u go, happy Kazuha moment.

737 words