𝟎𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

A/N

also, mona is gonna be bitch because I don't like her and she made me lose my 50/50 on Nahida

Y/N/2nd pov idk??: Wednesday

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

You awoke to some shouting from downstairs. You walked down and saw Scaramouche shouting at Ajax about some kind of joke he made while the ginger hid behind Rosalyne.

"Hello Y/n, how'd you sleep?" Rosa asked calmly

Your eyes widened and you flipped around and looked out the window, it was barely light out so you still had time before school.

You spoke with your friends for a bit before you went back up to Scaramouche's room and grabbed your phone out of the sheets and checked the time, it was only 5:54 am. You frowned and flopped on the bed.

Scara walked in a second later and sat on the bed with you.

"Ready to leave?" He asked, you turned your head to face him and nodded. He got up and tossed you your sweater and grabbed his keys. "Meet me outside" and then he walked out.

You quickly changed and went outside where he drove you home.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Beidou wasn't home again but this time it was because she was out for work, which required traveling a lot but you didn't mind.

Scaramouche walked inside with you and the two of you hung out for a bit before you had to get ready for school. He insisted on driving you so you decided to text your friends and let them know you won't be joining them again.

• ────────────────────────•

Cool people + xiao 😎

you

hi guys! I wont be walking with you again sorry

but after school, i'll join you on the walk back

Hu Tao

Ok! no problem

see you thenn

Venti

See you at school y/n!

• ────────────────────────•

After that, you showered and changed, doing your makeup and hair before walking out of your room to where Scaramouche sat on the couch on his phone.

"Scaramoouuuchiee"

He looked up at you "What"

"I'm ready to go now" you checked the time and it was only 7:15 am so you had plenty of time

"Okay, it's still early do you wanna go eat something?" he started getting up and grabbing his things

"yes please" your eyes lit up at the mention of food, he sighed with a smile and the two of you walked out to his car.