𝟕𝟐.𝟓 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Tw: extremely foul language

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Don't let her come here!"

"Screw you Signora this is your fault!" Scaramouche was not excited to get reprimanded by Y/n when she arrived.

"How is it my fault?!"

"You shouldn't have called her!"

"It wasn't even me! It was the stupid ginger!" Signora protested.

"Hey! I'm not a stupid ginger!"

"You guys are so loud." Dottore grumbled.

"Nobody cares. Seek help Doctor." Scaramouche mocked his title.

"Watch your words puppet." The Doctor barked in return.

"Hey boys, stop yelling or you're staying here even longer!" The officer at the counter threatened. "And you both, be quiet or I'm throwing the two of you in there with them!" He turned to Signora and Childe.

"Oh please. I could have your job if I wanted to. I'm entitled to more money than you make in a decade." Signora scoffed.

"I don't care how rich you stupid brats are. Shut. Up." Signora sent him a glare.

"Don't make me come fight you old man!" Scaramouche kicked the bar that trapped him in a cell.

Xiao sat annoyed in the corner of the cell he shared with Scaramouche, trying to tune out the stupidity of everyone around him.

"You literally just giving them more reasons to keep you in here idiot." He scowled and Scaramouche turned back around to him with a smile.

"Aww, are you worried~?"

"Jump off a cliff."

"How kind of you."

"Scaramouche stop flirting with guys!" Mona whined from her small cell further away.

"No."

Xiao groaned as he stood up to look into the hall.

"Childe, have you called my dad yet?" Xiao called.

"Uh yeah, he said he's on his way."

"Why does he have your dad's number? Is he fucking your father or something?" Signora joked.

"If only I could. His dad is hot." Childe answered proudly with a fake tear.

"Since when were you gay, Childe?" Dottore asked with genuine curiosity.

"He's not, he's just sexually attracted to pans." Signora answered, half-joking.

"Childe, I swear to the archons, I'll kick your ass if you call my dad hot one more time!"

"Wait, is he actually flirting with your dad?" Scaramouche laughed and Xiao just scowled at him. "And you called Xiao the twink!"

"When did he call me that?!"

"T-that's not true-! Scara stop giving him more reasons to kill me!"

"Remember the hospital when I stole Y/n back?" Scaramouche choked on his laughter. (Chapter 31 ehe)

"Why is that how you remember that day?" Xiao deadpanned.

"It's what happened, is it not?"

"I'm killing you both when we're out."

"Can you guys at least try not to send death threats in front of the police?" A random police officer sighed, clearly tired of the yelling.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A/n

If you couldn't tell, this is just a filler chapter because its a holiday and I'm gonna be busy

Happy Easter!<3

477 Words