𝟕𝟐 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

Y/n POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Y/n, time to wake up!"

"What if she's dead?"

"I'd hate to have to bury a friend..."

"I doubt she's dead... Y/n please don't be dead."

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted at the uncomfortable amount of sunlight hitting my eyes.

"Morning~!" A girl chimed.

Hu Tao, Venti, and Kazuha hovered over me. Light bounced off of the windows and the clean white walls of the room.

"Where's-?!" I shot up from my resting position and began scanning the hospital room for a particular person.

"Scaramouche is gone." Venti said bluntly with a smile.

"What?!"

"Why do you say it like he died or something?" Kazuha chuckled and stepped closer to the bed I lay on.

"Sorry. He's speaking with the police still!" Venti corrected himself.

"The police?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Yep!"

I decided to avoid asking about that for now because I imagined it'd be a long story.

"And Xiao?"

"In jail." Venti spoke bluntly once again, still smiling.

"What did he do-?!"

"Assault and battery." Hu Tao answered.

I stared back in disbelief for a few moments before speaking. "Can someone just explain what happened?"

"I will." Kazuha smiled warmly and took a seat on the bed with me, preparing to explain.

Last night

3rd Person POV

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Dottore groaned at how talkative Y/n was.

'Why can't she just let us talk in peace?' He wondered as he bonked the girl on the head to silence her.

Y/n fell unconscious and her head lolled forward.

"What the hell was that for?!" Xiao yelled at Dottore's action.

"She wouldn't shut up. Now let's get back on topic, shall we?" Dottore avoided the question and gently laid Y/n against the wall.

"You've got your deal. Now leave." Scaramouche threatened as he took an advance up the stairs.

"Oh Scaramouche... you don't think me to be that ignorant, do you?" Dottore chuckled, "You think I don't know about our dear old friends, waiting outside the building for me?" His aura grew serious and irritable.

"I'd never underestimate you. That's why it's not just two idiotic teenagers."

"You've got two options. You can kidnap Y/n and get chased down by us until we get her back," he gestured to Xiao, "or, you start running and pray you don't get caught."

Dottore backed away and glanced out of the nearest window. He grumbled at the sight of several officers surrounding the house, led by Signora and Childe who waved at him with smug smiles.