𝟓𝟓 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

Y/n POV: Saturday

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Rubbing my eyes as I sat up with a groan, I woke up feeling terrible. It was probably because I went to sleep late, but something just didn't feel right as I stood out of bed.

I stretched with a loud sigh and reached for my phone from my nightstand to check the time but it wasn't there.

'Weird.'

Assuming Beidou moved it, I took a quick glance around my room and saw it on my desk, I grabbed it and saw the time was a little past 10.

Quiet conversation took place downstairs and I began tiredly walking to it.

"And so you scrub it like this. Get it?" A kind and familiar voice spoke in the kitchen.

"I think so...?" Beidou's said, a little confused.

"Beidou- who's here?" I yawned mid-sentence as I squinted as my eyes continued to try and adjust to the light.

Comforting green eyes lit up with a big smile and enveloped me in a hug.

"Y/n!" He shouted in joy, "We missed you!"

"Is she awake now?" A sweet girl questioned as the light blue-haired siblings entered the room. "Y/n!" She jumped in excitement and jumped into the embrace.

"Thoma? Ayaka?" I rubbed my tired eyes when they released me to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Don't forget about me." Ayato chuckled as he walked closer, "We've missed you." He gave me gentle hug.

"W-why're you guys here?" My exhaustion was gone and was now replaced with excitement as I started bouncing on my heels.

"We wanted to visit, we got a break from school due to some storms we'd be getting so we came out here for you." Ayaka chirped.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked with excitement.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we all be here?" Another voice called.

A maroon-headed boy peeked around a corner with a smirk.

"Heizou!" I yelped and ran to him, trapping him in a hug. Heizou stumbled back a bit as his back collided with a wall as he struggled to catch me.

Heizou winced from the collision but let out a chuckle and held me tight. "How've you been Y/n?"

"Y/N MY BROOO!" I was ripped from his arms and into another hug, it was the one and only Itto.

"Itto!" I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he squeezed and twirled me in the air. "I missed you all so much!" I couldn't help but shed a few tears on my friend's shoulder.

Itto felt the droplets of happy tears hit his shoulder and tightened his hold on my waist. "Hey, hey, we're here now..." he patted my back and I began to sob happily.

My friends from Inazuma were some of the most important people in my life. Even though communication had decreased during my time in Liyue, these friends were always there for me during my struggles and I knew I was safe with them.

Eventually, everyone joined in the hug with comforting words.

"Hey, come on Y/n, let's do something fun!" Itto cheered after everyone was released from the embrace.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Since they were visitors, I wondered if they had anything in mind.

"Let's go out to eat, I'm hungry," Ayato suggested with his usual charming smile, "on me of course."