𝟏𝟐 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

A/n

kind of a shorter chapter

Y/n pov

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The car's music was blasting as you laughed hysterically at your boyfriend sitting in the driver's seat next to you who seemed very annoyed with you right now.

'I see a little silhouetto of a man'

'Scaramouche, Scaramouche will you do the fandango?'

Scaramouche finally reached over, unplugged your aux cord, and tucked the wire in his pocket

"Hey!"

"You're not getting this back until you play actual music"

"How dare you" you huffed and looked out your window "It's not my fault you chose that name"

"It's not my fault you're too pea-brained to not act like a child about it" you flipped back around to look at him and saw him snickering as his car pulled into your driveway.

The two of you had just got back to your house after spending the entire afternoon and evening together, it was now around 9 pm. Scaramouche had taken you to the arcade, a café, the mall, and the movies.

You both got out of the car and he walked you up to your door carrying a few things he bought you. You turned around to face and pulled the boy in front of you into your arms.

"I know we never actually resolved the problem from yesterday but I had a lot of fun" you hugged him a bit tighter.

Scaramouche wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you back. "It's ok. I trust you that nothing with happen with him" you pulled out of the embrace and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and grabbed your things before walking inside.

Once you walked into the living room, Beidou stood there with Ningguang stationed closely behind. Your cousin had a semi-serious glare which almost made you giggle.

Uh oh

You see, Beidou never brought up your behavior on the first day with Ms. Yelan. You assumed she didn't care enough to talk about it, you were partially right.

Turns out, Ningguang barely found out earlier today and told your cousin which led to a quick rebuke and a 'grounding' if you could even call it that, yet that's what she referred to it as.

Beidou had restricted you from having people over (which you never did) for a week. This included friends dropping you off after a hang out so basically, you would have to walk home.

This was obviously an attempt from Beidou trying not to punish you but also trying not to get punished by Ningguang for poor discipline. It was certainly annoying but nowhere near as bad as a punishment you would have gotten from your mother or father, so you could live with it.

Ningguang stood patiently behind Beidou while she explained to you the 'grounding' rules. After a few minutes of ranting, your cousin ushered you upstairs and gave you a wink. You faked a disappointed frown which seemed like Ningguang bought because she walked out of the house a few minutes later to go home.

You were laying in your bed reading some article about what kind of person you were based on your favorite ice cream flavor when Beidou walked in.

"Hey kiddo, sorry about that" she flopped down on the bed next to you and stuffed her face in a pillow. You smiled at this, Beidou was never necessarily 'mother' material so you considered her more as an older sister instead of a parental figure.

"It's fine, I understand, Ningguang can be pretty scary when she's angry so I'm more thankful you handled it instead of her." This was extremely true, although Beidou's girlfriend never got mad at you, you had heard a few shouting matches between the couple in which Ningguang frequently won.

Beidou sat up from the pillow and turned to face you, "Sorry I haven't been around much, a lot of traveling. Anyway, why'd you get detention?"

"I talked back to a teacher and proved my point" This made Beidou laugh.

"It's alright, I used to start tons of problems with my teachers. So how's school been? Any new friends?" She gasped "Any enemies??" Beidou seemed very interested in what your next response would be.

Your 29-year-old cousin wanted to gossip with a 17-year-old.

You chuckled and began to tell Beidou all about your new school and experiences. The woman listened intently, which was something you really liked about your cousin. She would always give her full undivided attention to you and others.

Eventually, the two of you grew tired and fell asleep together on your bed, you slept comfortably as Beidou hugged you securely in her arms for the rest of the night.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A/n

Platonic Beidou fluff because I love her and she is 100% older sister material.

787 words