Chapter 42: The Best Motivation

Sakayanagi POV:

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be back."

After saying so, I stood up.

Three other bodyguards stood up too, following after me, and one took the lead.

Unluckily for this class D girl, I'm the chairman's daughter, while you're stuck having to watch from the sidelines, I can go and meet with Shizukana now.

Shizukana POV:

The nurse sighed as she stood up, shaking her head.

"Honestly, are you immune to pain or something? Any normal kid would be at least shouting in shock."

She left soon after, and I sighed as I continued to just lie down on the recovery bed that was in my waiting room.

We were given an hour break after the third test, considering how straining it was on everyone.

Speaking of, I'd gotten an extra 200 points for learning the true purpose of the test, and am now sitting at a strong 1190 points.

It was safe to say more than a few of us contestants were pissed at Cupid Ai though.

I looked down at the bandaging covering my waist.

Even though I was only hit a few times, they had been quite heavy attacks, to the point where my insides had sustained a little bit of damage.

Nothing some good rest won't fix, but apparently nobody had been dumb enough to accept the single combat before, so I was the only one that was 'badly' injured.

I closed my eyes.

The next test will be here before I know it, so it's best if I get some rest.

...

Mm.

Soft.

I took a deep breath in, then out, and heard a soft, heavenly giggle in my ears.

There were some fingers curling around in my hair, a ticklish, but nice feeling.

Wait.

I opened my eyes, and felt my face heat up.

I was laying on my side, and there was no doubt about it that my left cheek was resting against something that was definitely not a resting bed, or a pillow.

Wait.

It is a pillow.

Oh Kami, if this is a dream please don't wake me up.

I gladly melted into Sakayanagi's thighs as she continued to curl my hair around her fingers.

"Fufu, looks like you're enjoying this~."

"Shush, let me rest a bit longer."

She giggled again, and a smile fell on my face.

I'm in heaven.

Questions were arising though, so eventually I did speak up again.

"How are you here?"

"My father."

"Right. How much time is left?"

"One minute."

"One huh? Hm."

Only one more minute of this bliss? I'll need to cherish this.

"Why did you do this?"

"Hmhm, believe it or not this is what you would do for me back then. After a long day, you would let me lay my head down like so, and you'd gently brush out my hair, and whisper sweet things to me."