Chapter 98: Talking About Feelings

Ayanokoji POV:

"Alright, so class D's Kaneda will be the leader of group five, while class C's Shizukana will be the leader of group six." Kanzaki concluded.

"Okay, in that case, now that the formation of the groups is over could I ask that we stick around for a little bit?" Shizukana asked everyone.

"Why is that?" Katsuragi questioned.

He smiled back, trying to reassure him he wouldn't be doing anything drastic.

"I'll be back in just a moment, please wait for now."

I could only wonder what he planned on doing now.

With how this exam has gone thus far, Shizukana has gained complete compliance of the whole first year school body, painting the third and second years as a war zone in which we should take caution in approaching.

I could hear some murmurs around me as Shizukana walked back over to our side of the gym.

The whole third year school body behind him.

"Hey! I hope you all don't mind but, since it seemed like the third years were finished forming their small groups, I figured we could all wait for the second years, before getting right to forming the large groups for this exam."

"Isn't that supposed to be done later tonight?"

"True, but we got this done fairly quickly no? It's better to progress to the next stage of the exam early if we're all ready for it." Shizukana explained.

He then jot a thumb out behind him.

"Besides, I just talked to Horikita-senpai about it too."

Truth be told, the older Horikita walked up to stand beside Shizukana.

"I agreed because it would be convenient for us as well, however it appears the second years are taking longer than expected."

He and Shizukana both looked towards the group of second years, where they still seemed a bit unorganized.

"Hmm, I'm surprised Nagumo hasn't gotten them all gathered by now." Shizukana mumbled, looking over with some disappointment.

"Don't chastise your seniors, despite your differences, you two are rather alike."

Shizukana gagged.

"What? Me and him alike? I'd sooner drown then think that."

A small smile fell on the third year's face as he closed his eyes.

"And yet."

He reopened them, looking back in our direction.

"Look what you managed to do in so little time."

"I did this so that I could avoid unnecessary losses due to the infighting between your year and the second year."

"A wise decision, class B is getting rather daring as of late."

That was something I'd yet to think about.

The closer to the end of the school year it becomes, the higher the chances are that those who are not in class A will begin to act irrationally in an attempt to reach class A.