Chapter 63: Useful Useless

I sighed as I stood at the end of the hallway, keeping a lookout as Ayanokoji did his thing further down the hall.

"So?" I asked.

"This place is perfect."

I nodded.

"Alright then, when do you plan on making this happen?"

"When I can, most likely right away."

When I first heard what Ayanokoji planned to do with the Karuizawa situation, I was a bit hesitant, but after some thinking I realized most of our problems would be solved.

If everything goes right then Manabe and her friends will leave Karuizawa alone, and said blonde will become a valuable... ally.

Let's go with ally for now.

Well, at the end of the day, it's Ayanokoji's plan, I'm just here to help make sure things go smoothly.

It's up to him to decide on how to proceed, I have other things I need to attend to after all.

First and foremost, I want to crush Motodoi and Yamamura, after that, I need to gather some information about the second years.

I had received a text from Hashigaki saying that there were rumours that a student in the second year plans on becoming the student council president, and wants to overhaul many of the rules put in place by the current student council president.

In other words, they want to spit on president Horikita's hard work.

I found this to be extremely intriguing.

After I learned of this, I've been trying to figure out more, but since I'm stuck on a cruise ship with only first years, I haven't gained any new information.

But still, this has got me somewhat excited.

Whoever this person is, they plan on openly disrespecting someone whom I see eye to eye with, I can only imagine how strong this new student might be.

I want to go against them.

Currently, I still have to destroy everyone in the first year, but now I'm glad.

I'm glad that once I'm done, there will be another challenge for me.

A few minutes later, Ayanokoji walked over to me.

"All done."

I nodded.

"Then I'll leave this to you, see you around Kiyotaka-kun, oh, and you'll be able to tell she's really out of it when she has her arm down by her waist. Everyone has a little niche when they're uncomfortable or angry or happy. I managed to pick up on hers."

"Bye, Tensai. Thanks."

I walked off after that.

I was just there to make sure he could do this without a hitch, now the rest is up to him.

Personally, I would've preferred the area around the stern of the ship where there's a whole area without any cameras, but that's mainly because it contains a whole bunch of cargo.

More like a storage zone.

It's a nice place to go if you don't want to be seen.

...Wait.

Aren't class C's rooms closer to the stern of the ship?

Somewhere I can't see them.

How many cameras do I have again?

7, 9, 12.

I don't have more than 15, I know that.

I bet I could spare a few to put back in that zone though.