• 01

CAST:

Velmurgan & Kumaraswamy, two brothers started a company "Legacy", which is now on top 3 companies in Tamil Nadu.

1. Velmurgan married his love Padmavati & had twins.
Radha and Raajan (46 year old)

2. Kumaraswamy married his secretary/love Savithri. Had a twin & a daughter.
Yamuna and Karthikeyan (32 year old)
Divya Kumaraswamy (22 year old)

After the death of Velmurgan and Padmavati in an car accident. Kumaraswamy divided the company shares equally among their childrens. Radha was first heir. She had more shares in the company.

Radha,Raajan,Yamuna, Karthik and Divya loved reach other.

Radha married to a business man, Natarajan through arranged marriage.
Meenakshi Natarajan (24 year old)

Raajan married Kamini through arranged marriage and had a son.
Aditya Raajan (17 year old)

Yamuna married to her senior in college, Sivakumar Rao, had a son.
Arjun Sivakumar (6 year old)
____________________

Meenakshi family:-

1. Natarajan married Radha. And had a daughter together.
Meenakshi Natarajan (24 year old)

But he secretly had an affair with Manjula his secretary and had a daughter with her.
Kavya Natarajan (22 year old)

Radha got to know about Natarajan, and asked her brother, Karthik to marry Meenakshi. And signed her property in her daughter's name.
__________________

Karthikeyan family:-

Karthikeyan Kumaraswamy: 32 year old, strict and daring police officer. DCP of Coimbatore. Married to his niece. He knew why his sister made him marry her daughter. Loves his daughter to core.

Meenakshi Karthikeyan: 24 year old, a chef by profession. Runs a small cafe. Married to her mama (maternal uncle). Hates him because she thinks he ruined her life. Loves her daughter to core.

Kruthika Karthikeyan (Kushi): 10 months old, apple of her family. Likes her dada a lot..but she is amma's girl!.
__________________

Other characters:-

Muralidhar (24 year old), Loves Meenakshi. Has spread rumours that he and Meenakshi are in love. But rumour are just rumours. Meenakshi doesn't love anyone.

Anusha Singh (24 year old), Best friend (past) of Meenakshi but hates her, because she loves Muralidhar. She is the one who helped Murali spread the rumours. So she can ruin Meenakshi.

Vikram Saravanan, a 32 year old funny and happy going forensics officer, in Coimbatore. Best buddy and Neighbour of Karthik.

Renuka Krishnan, a 24 year old IT worker. Love interest of Vikram and soon to be best friend of Meenakshi.

• Arun Ramlingam, a 30 year old. ACP of Coimbatore. Works with Karthik. Have a crush on Karthik's sister, Divya. A friend and soon to be brother-in-law of Karthik.
__________________

Ok! Here how I imagined my male and female lead characters!!

(My male lead with moustache and broad shoulders)

(My female lead who likes wearing traditional)

You guys can imagine whoever you want! Add this to your library now!!!!Soon I will start updating it!!Hope you guys like this story too!!😌❤️

Add this to your library now!!!!
Soon I will start updating it!!
Hope you guys like this story too!!😌❤️