• 19

Ten years back, Selvan was escaped from the officers when he was taken to court for Jewellery shop murder case. After escaping from the officers, he directly went to Dhiraj and made plan to permanently escape from their home town.

He roamed few months, and made his own gang. As he was moving from one town to another town doing crime. He finally settled in Peripalayam, a land which had no crimes, even though police station was there but that village had very less crime history. Selvan first started robbing small vendors, then it started to tease girls who ever passed by him. When he saw police officers nor the village head are took any actions against him, he started his dirty works. He thought he will be get arrested when all the village were tried to file a case against him for some reason the lawyer nor the officers didn't take that case.

It was jatharai time, Muniswamy gave him some acres of land deep inside the mountains. Selvan did a small huts and lived there with his gang. But after four years a big influencer man came to Selvan and made a deal with him.

First Selvan was confused. When he heard that the land he is staying can be a good fertilizer for the illegal plants to be grown. It was a mere coincidence that he got a land on those mountains. After few months the production started. That influencer person built a big mansion inside the mountains for Selvan to do business.

To export those drugs, they did a medium. Selvan started a liquor business, through this he was exporting the drugs. Everything was perfect, the illegal drug plant were grown and the production was done inside the mansion. But Selvan was in tough position when police officers start to dig his work. He was clever enough to bribe those fifteen officers. But the officer who came six months back was a sincere officer. Manikanta, dug the whole thing about Selvan's works and when he was nearing to find out who was behind all this Selvan's thought to kill that person. He tried to negotiate with him. But Manikanta was a stubborn officer. When he started digging about Selvan, he knew he might die someday. Selvan's lost his patience and killed the Manikanta. And hanged him to the tree as their main boss said.

"What about those illegal drugs?". Karthik asked in confusion. Drugs can be grown in some small city to. But why they chose this place...

"First because of those mountains are fertile enough to grow these plants. And second...it's a 'remote'area!". Vikram guessed and said to Karthik.

"He is supplying two types of drugs. One of them you have heard it, Cocaine. But the other one is dangerous, Ecstasy. It's dangerous that can kill a person if one overdose for the first time. If you once take it, you are addicted to them, if you didn't get that dose on time that person minds will be wild enough to harm someone and some body who aren't strong enough will die either by stroke or seizure. That victim who take drugs get unbearable pain in their body and in some situations that person may kill themselves". Vikram explained about those drugs to Karthik.

"Isn't it dangerous. If you take that drug regularly you will die anyway. Even if you didn't take also you will die at end". Vikram was reading the files who died by this drugs.

"You remember Aditya was saying that his friend died due to unknown reason. But when you investigated it turned out to be the drug usage in those teenagers. Those all are same drugs. They are mainly used as stress buster but they don't know it's a slow killing pill for them." Vikram got so many teenage boys and girls who got this drug on there body. They aren't addicted, it's there first time usage and that fragile bodies didn't hold it and died .

"Maacha we have to do something.." Vikram was afraid. 'still how many students will die due to this drug?'. He thought.

Karthik understood everything by now. Manikanta tried to dig information about Selvan. But died in their hands. And for fifteen officers in five years also Selvan's work, he bribed them. And no officer got to about this village is because Selvan is not the main character, he is just the gaurd for there weeds garden. Someone big influencer is there. He need to report it to his higher officer.