• 43

"undress fast!" This time, Karthik ordered with little irritation.

Meenakshi squinted her eyes and scanned her husband to check whether he was drunk. She mumbled, "He doesn't drink when he is on duty. Does he really want to 'do it' here?" Her eyes widened after working her brain a lot.

"Should I strip it?" Karthik asked as if he were in a hurry.

Meenakshi glared at him and wondered if some ghost possessed him, even though she won't stop him if he wants her, but they are at his workplace, and it's inappropriate to 'do it' right here! She hugged her upper body with her arms, especially her cleavage, which was slightly showing.

"I won't!" Meenakshi said, firmly getting cold stares from Karthik, yet she ignored and hugged her body.

"Meena, just do what I say" Karthik pinched his nose-bridge as he closed his eyes and let go of a sigh leaning against the door.

Tired was all written on Karthik's face. Meenakshi bit her inner lips, thought for a minute, and said hesitately, "I..I will 'do it'."

"Turn around!" Meenakshi ordered when Karthik looked at her. "Really!? This isn't the first time-- " Karthik was cut off by his wife. "Turn around, or I won't do it."

Giving a look to his wife, Karthik turned around and faced the door. He rolled his eyes when he heard Meenakshi say, "No peeking backward."

"As if it were my first time seeing you naked!" Karthik suddenly turned around and said.

"I didn't say you could turn!" Meenakshi yelled slowly as she hurriedly covered her upper body with the top she had just removed.

Meenakshi backpedalled when Karthik took steps towards her as he looked at her with his cold eyes. She doesn't know why he is acting like this. When her bare back hit the cold wall, she closed her eyes, hugged the top close to her, and yelled, "mama, just once!"

"That f*cking bastard!"

Hearing the curse, Meenakshi slowly opened her eyes and saw Karthik wasn't staring at her. She looked in the direction and saw her arm with a few... Hand prints? Her father's?

"That m*therf*ucking piece of a horsesh*t, does that d*ckhead eat mud?" Karthik cursed without a gap as he took out an ointment from his pant pocket.

"If I were there, I would have chopped that as*holes hands and fed it to animals." Karthik applied the ointment to the marks left by Natarajan.

Meenakshi stood there and heard a lot of beeps. Her lips were moving, but she couldn't find the exact words to stop him.

Holding the top in one hand, with another hand, Meenakshi made him look at her and say slowly, "Stop that."

"I would! If that brother of yours hasn't been careless and that father of yours didn't leave this mark!" Karthik raised his voice, making Meenakshi's little flinch, and let go of her hand from him.

"I should have tagged along with you! But nah, someone said, 'My Anna is stronger! He can take care of me!' and I saw how he did! And what was that? How dare that piece of sh*t raise a hand on my wife!" Karthik scolded everyone who was at fault from his point of view. He glanced at Meenakshi, whose head was lower and her body was shaking lightly.

"Meena, see here." Karthik stopped applying ointment and asked her to look at him. Seeing she wasn't looking up, he asked again, lowering to her level and saying softly, "Meena, please look at me."

"Pfft.... hahaha! I'm sorry, mama! But hahaha"

Meenakshi slowly looked up and stared into Karthik's eyes. Without a second, she let go of her laugh, which she had been controlling for a few minutes.