• 49

"mama, leave me...." Meenakshi said as she struggled in Karthik's arms, who was hugging her from the backside and showering kisses all over her neck.

"Noway!"

Karthik said, making Meenakshi face him. He picked her up, made her sit on the kitchen slab, and stood close to her, keeping his hand on her waist.

Meenakshi cheeks turned seeing Karthik face so close that their lips were a few inches away from each other. "m-mama..." the next second Karthik captured her lips.

Karthik kissed his wife, whose lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his. He could feel the soft tickle under his nose from Meenakshi's breath.

Meenakshi's hands were running in his silky hairs and enjoying the kiss. A little moan escaped her lips when Karthik groped her right bosom roughly in pleasure.

Leaving her lips, Karthik started to kiss and leave his mark all over her neck and collarbone, as his hand was fondling her bosom and making her moan in mess with the pleasure he was giving her.

Karthik stood a little back and smirked, looking at his wife, who was an utter mess with all his marks over her neck and cleavage area. Without wasting time, he picked her up on his shoulder and went towards their room.

"m-mama, leave me! D-Don't you have work?" Meenakshi was surprised to be picked up like a sack on his shoulder! She widened her eyes when Karthik gave her a smack on the bum and threw her gently on the bed.

"m-mama?" Meenakshi pushed her body backwards and saw Karthik, who was removing his shirt buttons and coming towards her. She looked at his eyes, which carried both desire and love for her.

"See, m-mama... Can we s-skip today? I...need to pack.. the luggage." Meenakshi said, moving her body backwards as Karthik walked on his knees towards her.

Meenakshi silently scolded herself when her back hit the headboard of the bed. Looking at Karthik, who was smirking at her, she muttered up and said, "I need to pack luggage. Train in at 7:30 p.m.,--Ahh!!"

Karthik didn't listen to her; he got a hold of her ankle, pulled her gently in between his legs, and hovered over her, making her hell-scared because of his earlier action.

"That's why.." Karthik said this against her cheeks and gave feather kisses all over her face. He looked into her eyes and said, "I will be five days apart from you! I need to fill my desire for your five-day absence, right?"

"Just once, Meena..." Karthik said, kissing her neck as his hand removed the pleats from her skirt and slowly unbuttoning her blouse hooks.

"Liar.." Meenakshi said with a smile that she knew he never stopped with that 'just once'. Karthik smirked upon hearing her. He stopped his work and looked into those pitch-black eyes of her, which always made him attracted to her.

"Good that you understand..." He captured her soft lips and kissed them with lust and pleasure as his hand roamed shamelessly on her body. He was satisfied when his touch made Meenakshi weak.

Leaving her lips, he slowly travelled down, giving kisses on her neck, bosom, navel, and womanhood as a moan left her lips. Kissing and sucking all the sweetness as her toes curled with pleasure.

As Meenakshi said, 'just once' went into many, and both couples spent all morning inside their room, filling the whole room with their sweet moans and groans and enjoying themselves in each other's arms.

***
1:30 pm; Karthikeyan Home :

Karthik was in the kitchen, drinking cold water, when he heard voices outside. He went out and saw Harish and Aditya running inside the living room, playing with their brand new toy gun, wearing a monster mask, and attacking each other.